Human Resources - HR Administrator jobs
50 Matching Jobs
HR Administrator jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£23,000 - £24,000
The HR Administrator will report directly to one of the HR Managers and will be responsible for the HR Administration support within the HR Team
CongletonTemporary£22,000 - £26,000
- HR Administrator
- Shared Service HR Administrator
Junior HR Advisor , Congleton, £22,000 - £26,000
DidcotPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- A fixed term contract for 6 months to start ASAP
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career in HR
Rare opportunity to join a global business and work within a busy HR department on a 9 month contract as a HR Administrator in their head offices in Didcot.
SloughTemporary£22,000 - £25,000
- Excellent, friendly environment
- 9 month contract
To provide an effective and efficient HR service in order to support the HR team and employees by carrying out HR Administrative tasks.
BracknellPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Immediatley available candidates
- 6 month temporay assignment
Exciting opportunity to join a market leading business and become a key player within their HR team as the Senior HR Administrator. This is a generalist role within a very fast pace, fun environment.
MacclesfieldTemporary£20,000 - £23,000
- Busy & Transactional
- Senior HR Administrator
The role is temporary for 6 months and is based between two greater Manchester sites.
GuildfordPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- 6 month FTC role working for a multi global business
- Must have a drivers licence
Providing generalist HR Administrative support to the business.
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- A permanent HR Administrator
- Based in Guildford
A brand new stand alone HR role where you are responsible for all aspects of HR Administration for approx 200 employees.
LeicesterTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- A generalist stand alone HR Administrator role
- A brand new HR role in the business
A fantastic opportunity for HR Administrator to start immediately.
- Fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator
- IMMEDIATE START this week - Potential to go Permenant for the right candidate