Human Resources - HR Administrator jobs
32 Matching Jobs
HR Administrator jobs
- MarlowTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a leading company based in Marlow. This is a temporary role looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
StockportPermanent£18,000 - £22,500
- HR Administrator
- Based in Marlow
Working for an international business as their HR Administrator on a full time permanent basis in Wythenshawe.
YateTemporary£9 - £12 per hour (£18,719 - £24,958)
- Working for an international business
- Must have recent HR Administration experience
Our client is looking for a temporary HR administrator to join their busy North Bristol, Yate based Human Resources and Personnel team for approx. 2 months initially.
WetherbyPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Short term temporary roles based in Yate, North Bristol
- First line HR administration supporting employees UK wide
As a Part Time HR & Payroll Administrator you will be working as part of the HR team responsible for HR Administration as well as processing the payroll for approx 300 employee from start to finish.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- A Part time role for growing business based in Wetherby
- A HR Administrator role including processing payroll start to finish
A great opportunity for a whizz with Excel who is interested in working with HR systems to join a great HR team at a London College as their HR Systems Administrator.
ReadingPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a London College as a HR Systems Administrator
- Ideal development opportunity for HR generalists with great Excel skills
To support the HR Manager in providing a comprehensive and effective service to the business, in particular co-ordinating recruitment, including safer recruitment practices and mandatory training and professional development programmes.
SomersetTemporary£15,000 - £19,000
- Join a Not For Profit in Reading and support the HR function.
- Candidates will have previous HR Admin experience in public sector/notforprofit.
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy Somerset based Human Resources and Personnel team for approx. 2 months on a Fixed Term Contract.
LondonTemporary£18,000 - £24,000
- Fixed Term Contract HR administration position based in Somerset
- Fast paced HR team, great for a first role within HR
To provide a professional, timely and accurate generalist HR administrative support to the Retail and Head Office Team. Being an integral part of the HR team that provides a HR service to circa 3000 employees that work at Head Office and across the UK in circa 76 stores.
YorkTemporary£20,000 - £24,000
- Must have previous HR experience
- Exciting opportunity to work for well known brand
Page personnel are recruiting for an immediately available HR systems administrator in York.
WarwickPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Brilliant role in York for an immediately available HR systems administrator
- Long term Interim opportunity within the pulic sector in education
The HR Administrator will be joining the Human Resources and Personnel team based in Warwick. Main duties for the HR Administrator will be to administrator all HR paper work from offer letters to leavers. The HR administrator will also be involved with aspects of the recruitment process.
- HR Administrator