Human Resources - HR Administrator jobs
30 Matching Jobs
HR Administrator jobs
- SomersetTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£17,679 - £20,798)
Our client is looking for a temporary HR Administrator to join their busy Somerset based Human Resources and Personnel team for approx. 6 months.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Long term temporary HR administration position based in Somerset
- Fast paced HR team, great for a first role within HR
This opportunity sits within a well known charity based in Manchester. Currently they are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team.
Sutton-In-AshfieldTemporary£22,000 - £25,000
- On site parking
- Not-For-Profit Organisation
My client is looking to recruit an HR Administrator to join their Human Resources and Personnel Team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
LiverpoolTemporary£18,000 - £22,000
- HR Administrator
- Sutton - In - Ashfield
Working in Liverpool as a shared service centre HR Administrator for a Liverpool manufacturing client.
StockportPermanent£18,000 - £22,500
- MUST have shared service centre experience
- 8 month FTC to gain experience
Working for an international business as their HR Administrator on a full time permanent basis near Stockport.
LondonTemporary£18,000 - £25,000
- Working for an international business
- Must have recent HR Administration experience
This HR Administrator role is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading property company.
Milton KeynesPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for a leading property company.
- Must have HR Administrative experience.
An exciting permanent role for a HR Administrator to join a global company based in Milton Keynes
- HR Administrator
- Based in Milton Keynes
Our client, a large FMCG business are looking for a HR Administrator to add to their growing team.
BristolPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- Large FMCG company
- Fast paced, constant changin environment
Our client, a UK leading construction business are looking to add a HR Administrator to their continuously growing team.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- General Administration
- UK construction business
A great opportunity for candidates interested in working with HR systems to join a great HR team at a London College as their HR Systems Administrator.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a London College as a HR Systems Administrator
- Exciting strategical elements also part of the role