Human Resources - Compensation & Benefits jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Compensation & Benefits jobs
- GuildfordPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
Benefits and Payroll specialist, providing all Benefits administration and support across the business, as well as processing all monthly payroll.
CamberleyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- An upcoming Benefits and Payroll specialist position
- Based in Guildford
A Compensation & Benefits Specialist working in the Human Resources and Personnel industry based in Camberley.
- A Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Based in Camberley
The Compensation & Benefits specialist can be full time, or part time based in Guildford (4 full days, 32 hours).
SheffieldTemporary£26,000 - £28,000
- A permanent Compensation & Benefits specialist
- The role can be full time OR part time (4 days a week-32 hours)
This role will report into the Head of Reward and you will work very closely with the wider HR team whilst providing analytical and technical support to the bigger business and by analysing trends across the business to support the organisation.
WindsorPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- HR Benefits Advisor
- Based in Sheffield City Centre
An exciting opportunity for an Incentive and Reward Analyst working for a company based in Windsor.
EghamTemporary£30,000 - £37,000
- Incentive and Reward Analyst
- Based in Windsor
The purpose of the Compensation and Benefits Analyst is to support and assist the Compensation and Benefits team during the period of a new HR system implementation.
LondonTemporary£32,000 - £40,000
- A fantastic 6 month opportunity to join a global leading brand, based in Egham
- A fast pace, analytical position with a focus on payroll / comp&bens
An international Oil and Gas Company based in Canary Wharf is looking for a Pay, Benefits and HR Systems Advisor
LiverpoolPermanent£27,000 - £235,000
- An international Oil and Gas Company based in Canary Wharf
- Is looking for a Pay, Benefits and HR Systems Advisor
A permanent, full time Rewards and Benefits Advisor role working in Liverpool for a globally recognised Sports organisation.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £33,000
- Do you have experience in a Reward and Benefits role?
- Would you like to work for a world recognised sports organisation?
This Rewards and HR Systems Analyst role is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who is looking to specialise in Compensation and Benefits.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £31,000
- An exciting new opportunity for a leading law firm in London
- Must have 1-2 years basic experience in HR, rewards and systems.
An HR Analyst is required to report to Head of Reward within the Human Resources and Personnel Department to provide specialist analytic support in relation to the company's compensation and benefits programmes.
- Reward Analyst
- Compensation and Benefits