Finance - Tax jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- South East LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
I am looking for an experienced Tax Accountant, specialising in VAT for a 3 mth project.
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Accountant SE London
Responsible for ensuring that the client's VAT returns are accurately prepared, on time, thoroughly reviewed and reconciled back to the management accounts for completeness.
Review, document and challenge VAT processes in the trading and support groups.
Plan and carry out a rolling programme of VAT reviews across the client's trading and support groups to ensure that all VAT is being captured, recorded and paid/claimed correctly.
Ensure that the client is collecting and recording data to legitimately minimise its vat payments and ensure that it complies with the rules governing the specialist trading areas.
Assist with the preparation of the client's corporation tax returns and statutory accounts for the subsidiaries.
Occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the client.
WarwickTemporary£25,000 - £32,000
- VAT, Tax, Specialist, Business Partnering, Permanent, Warwickshire
- An opportunity to business partner within a business specialising in VAT
To ensure that all VAT returns are prepared and reviewed/reconciled back to Management Accounts. In addition to reviewing processes and challenging back within divisional groups.
EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Accountant, Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Warwick, ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
My client is looking for a Personal/ Business Tax Assistant Manager for a permanent role based in Edinburgh City Centre.
£35,000 - £40,000pa plus excellent benefits
- Personal/ Business Tax Assistant Manager
- Permanent Opportunity, Edinburgh City Centre