Finance - Finance Manager/Controller jobs
136 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager/Controller jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
One Housing Group is looking for a Senior Rents Officer to lead their fast paced Rent Finance Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading housing organisations across the country.
- Supervise the day to day acitivity of the rents team
- One of the countries biggest housing organisations
This Assistant Accountant role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious studying accountant to join a growing SME in Runcorn.
BirminghamPermanent£33,269 - £34,524
- CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified - Support available
- Transport Accounts Role
Fantastic opportunity for part-qualified or qualified-by-experience candidate, within a prominent arts charity based in central Birmingham.
HayesPermanent£34,000 - £35,000
- Exciting opportunity to work with a Birmingham landmark organisation
- Permanent opportunity with a prominent charity
The successful candidate will work closely with the Finance Director lead all aspects of the finance function.
BournemouthPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Looking for an experienced Finance Manager
Page Personnel Finance are currently working with a client in the Bournemouth area who are looking for a new Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
CrewePermanent£34,000 - £40,000
- Highly competitive salary
- Based in Bournemouth
Page Personnel are recruiting a Finance Manager to join a well established business based in Crewe.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a high growth business at management level
- Looking for Finalist Level Accountants
Key support for the EMEA Finance Director, with a wide ranging remit covering all the companies finance responsibilities for the wholly owned subsidiary in Switzerland. The role will be the key support for the management team in Zurich as they develop a major contract with a view to substantial business growth in the future. The role will ensure
- All contractual and commission revenues are billed and collected
- Payroll and other operating costs are processed, understood and managed to agreed budgets
- Management reporting is accurate and timely
- Swiss GAAP
An industry leading business currently require a Finance Manager to join their finance department.
FarnhamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Have you Finance Manager experience?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our client a successful, SME business based in Farnham, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager with some Payroll experience to work in a close knit small finance team
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Finance Manager With Payroll
- Finance Manager With Payroll
Page Personnel are currently a Finance Manager for a national IT Organisation based in Kingston upon Hull. This is an excellent opportunity for a management accountant to join a rapidly growing and successful business where they can develop into a Finance Manager. This role is available due to continuous growth and with additional ambitious plans in place this is set to continue.
- Management Accountant