Facilities Management - Operations Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Operations Manager jobs
- NewportPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
Our client in Newport is recruiting for a Night Duty Manager on a permanent basis to ensure business continuity and site/resident safety
SomersetPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Maintaining safety and security of all residents and staff
- Working with the facilities manager to support maintenance administration
Our Client is recruiting for an Area Cleaning Manager covering the somerset region, you will report into the Regional Operations Manager and manage a portfolio of approximately 40 multi contracted stores.
- Multi Site
- Full Driving Licence
Our client is looking for an operations supervisor to join their removals department. The client is a well established removals and logistics company with an international client base. They are looking for someone experienced to join their team to help manage and plan the operations for their removals team.
BrentwoodPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- We are currently looking for an experienced Removals Supervisor in Hayes
- Apply now if you you have knowledge of CPC
The role of the Operations Manager is to lead the Fleet, Facilities and Procurement teams across the company to deliver excellent customer service to all sites and locations in the group. The role will manage all projects and issues relating to property and buildings and ensure the vehicle fleet operates effectively and efficiently.
The role is responsible for ensuring the team remain updated on all legal and health and safety issues and will maintain the appropriate processes and systems to ensure commercial advantage.
- Leading Manufacturing company looking for an experienced Operations Manager
- An excellent chance to increase your managerial experience and knowledge.