Facilities Management - Operations Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Operations Manager jobs
- DevonPermanent£23,000 - £23,500
An excellent opportunity for a Cleaning Area Manager to join a growing business on a permanent basis covering the Devon area
BlackburnTemporary£30,000 - £36,000
- Managing all aspects of a large retail account for cleaning
- Line management for multiple teams of cleaners
As the Operations Manager Soft Services you will be responsible for the mobilisation of all soft services. Ensure improvement in efficiency from current delivery system, remove and mitigate any risks to service delivery, ensure optimum performance at a reduced operational cost with no loss of service delivery.
- Operations Manager Soft Services
- Excellent Organisation
Our client is looking for an operations supervisor to join their removals department. The client is a well established removals and logistics company with an international client base. They are looking for someone experienced to join their team to help manage and plan the operations for their removals team.
Kingston Upon HullTemporary£7 - £8 per hour (£14,975 - £16,015)
- We are currently looking for an experienced Removals Supervisor in Hayes
- Apply now if you you have knowledge of CPC
As a Front of House team member you will join the Catering Services Department.
BristolPermanent£24,000 - £27,000
- Front of House
- Excellent Organisation
An exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager - Security to join a leading service provider on a permanent basis
BrentwoodPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Working on a contract across Bristol for a leading service provider
- Providing a first class service to a high profile client
The role of the Operations Manager is to lead the Fleet, Facilities and Procurement teams across the company to deliver excellent customer service to all sites and locations in the group. The role will manage all projects and issues relating to property and buildings and ensure the vehicle fleet operates effectively and efficiently.
The role is responsible for ensuring the team remain updated on all legal and health and safety issues and will maintain the appropriate processes and systems to ensure commercial advantage.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Leading Manufacturing company looking for an experienced Operations Manager
- An excellent chance to increase your managerial experience and knowledge.
Be responsible for the leadership and management of all the essential central services such as concierge , security, hospitality maintenance, supply ,mail, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling. Expected to facilitate and monitor the provision of facility management services, to ensure that the service provided meets agreed standards, responding quickly and efficiently to changing requirements, identifying and providing solutions to problems.
- Hotel services manager for an NHS hospital
- Previous hotel services management experienced