Facilities Management - HSE&Q jobs
12 Matching Jobs
- LiverpoolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
To provide technical advice on energy management within the company.
- Great Organisation
- Excellent opportunity
The Health and Safety Manager will support our 48 fitness centres across the UK. This is a standalone role that requires someone who can be operational in their approach, advise on management systems, laws and partner with our Property and Construction team and contractors.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Excellent Position
- Well Known National Organisation
My client is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to join them on a permanent basis in Bristol
- Undertake Health and Safety actions arising from meetings & inspections
- Develop and maintain internal Health and Safety policies for the office
The Technical Assistant position will require you to have a strong understanding of buildings regulations, health and safety, properties energy performance calculations and experience of reading architectural plans plus ability to use Auto Cad.
- Varied role
- Brilliant Company
My Client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor and Trainer to work with their clients. The main part of the role will be delivering CITB \ IOSH \ UKATA \ Fire safety courses and general H&S courses.
- Excellent Role
- Brilliant Company
The primary functions of the role are to ensure the requirements of our established safety management system are implemented and maintained and to assist the Health, Safety and Environment Manager with the administration of the management system.
- To Assist the Health and Safety Manager to actively promote health and safety
- To deliver great compliance and graet support to the UK business
A fantastic home based role has become available for SHEQ Advisor for a major Facilities Management provider.
- Home Based
My Client is seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join their Facilities Department. You will be responsible for Health and Safety processes and procedures across the company whilst also working alongside the facilities department.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Health and Safety Officer
- Great Company
An exciting opportunity for a SHEQ Administrator has become available in Milton Keynes.
LondonTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Excellent Permanant Opportunity
- Fantastic Career and Promotion Prospects
Cleaners with DBS wanted for large site in the centre of London. Working in a large and social team, you will be working for one of the largest facilities service providers in the U.K.
- We have multiple sites looking for cleaners with DBS
- Please apply if you are immediately available