Facilities Management - HSE&Q jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- Kingston Upon HullPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will provide advice to facilitate the management of activities in compliance compliance with HSE standards. You will assist in ensuring the company maintains a high level of Health and Safety throughout all activities.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
- Excellent Maintenance Company
An exciting opportunity for a SHEQ Administrator has become available in Milton Keynes.
LondonTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Excellent Permanant Opportunity
- Fantastic Career and Promotion Prospects
Cleaners with DBS wanted for large site in the centre of London. Working in a large and social team, you will be working for one of the largest facilities service providers in the U.K.
LondonPermanent£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
- We have multiple sites looking for cleaners with DBS
- Please apply if you are immediately available
This is a great opportunity to join a growing facilities management company, working for their security outsourcing division. Working for prestigious clients across the city of London.
West YorkshirePermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- Good opportunity to join a growing facilities management company
- Please apply if you have SIA training
Reporting into the SHEQ Manager you will be responsible for determining site compliance against company, client and legislative requirements.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- SHEQ Advisor
- Leading Service Provider
Services client based in Leeds is looking to appoint a Compliance Manager on a permanent basis.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Compliance Manager
- Compliance Manager
The SHE Advisor will be responsible for the delivery and continued development of the Group SHE agenda inclusive of policy development, internal audit, internal control, regulatory compliance as well as projects and ad-hoc duties as required and as directed by the Head of SHE.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Safety Health and Environment Advisor
- Brilliant Educational Organisation
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced Environmental Health & Safety professional. This is a new full-time EMEA level role working with on site facilities management teams across the EMEA region including but not limited to London, Paris, Madrid and Dublin.
- Chance to join a global facilities management company
- Please apply if you have experience in Health & Safety