Facilities Management - HSE&Q jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- Record and monitor accidents, incidents, near misses, hazards and property damage in conjunction with health and safety manager.
- Create risk assessments and safe systems of work with guidance from the health and safety manager.
- Ensure all documentation is compliant with the most up to date SHE format.
- Set up and maintain electronic and manual filing systems.
- Fully support the RIVO audit process.
- Supporting the Health and Safety Manager in ensuring a safe working environmen
- Ability to communicate at all levels professionally and discreetly.
The main purpose of the role is to co-ordinate, develop and administer an OHSE (Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental) Management Systems and to assist in the development, to define and to monitor programmes to ensure achievement of set environmental targets according to business plan and mid-range plan, whilst ensuring legal, ISO9001, ISO14001.
This is a central role supporting all departments in training, procedural documentation administration and auditing. External visits and audits of our contractors as part of our waste management program is expected.
- To co-ordinate, develop and administer an OHSE management system.
- To support all departments in training, procedural documentation administration.
My Client is seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join their Facilities Department. You will be responsible for Health and Safety processes and procedures across the company whilst also working alongside the facilities department.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Health and Safety Officer
- Great Company
An exciting opportunity for a SHEQ Administrator has become available in Milton Keynes.
LondonTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Excellent Permanant Opportunity
- Fantastic Career and Promotion Prospects
Cleaners with DBS wanted for large site in the centre of London. Working in a large and social team, you will be working for one of the largest facilities service providers in the U.K.
LondonPermanent£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
- We have multiple sites looking for cleaners with DBS
- Please apply if you are immediately available
This is a great opportunity to join a growing facilities management company, working for their security outsourcing division. Working for prestigious clients across the city of London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Good opportunity to join a growing facilities management company
- Please apply if you have SIA training
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced Environmental Health & Safety professional. This is a new full-time EMEA level role working with on site facilities management teams across the EMEA region including but not limited to London, Paris, Madrid and Dublin.
- Chance to join a global facilities management company
- Please apply if you have experience in Health & Safety