Facilities Management - HSE&Q jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing facilities management company, working for their security outsourcing division. Working for prestigious clients across the city of London.
West YorkshirePermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- Good opportunity to join a growing facilities management company
- Please apply if you have SIA training
Reporting into the SHEQ Manager you will be responsible for determining site compliance against company, client and legislative requirements.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- SHEQ Advisor
- Leading Service Provider
Services client based in Leeds is looking to appoint a Compliance Manager on a permanent basis.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Compliance Manager
- Compliance Manager
The SHE Advisor will be responsible for the delivery and continued development of the Group SHE agenda inclusive of policy development, internal audit, internal control, regulatory compliance as well as projects and ad-hoc duties as required and as directed by the Head of SHE.
ChesterPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Safety Health and Environment Advisor
- Brilliant Educational Organisation
My Client is seeking a Health and Safety Administrator to ensure H&S Compliance is correct and meets company standards.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Health and Safety Administrator
- Great Company
Northern multi site Housing Association is looking to appoint a Health & Safety Officer. This role will require travel around the North of England.
City of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Health and Safety Officer
- Housing Association
A great opportunity for an experienced Facilities Coordinator / H&S specialist to join a small team in Central London
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join a law firm in London
- Must have NEBOSH/ sufficient H&S experience within a facilties setting
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced Environmental Health & Safety professional. This is a new full-time EMEA level role working with on site facilities management teams across the EMEA region including but not limited to London, Paris, Madrid and Dublin.
- Chance to join a global facilities management company
- Please apply if you have experience in Health & Safety