Facilities Management - HSE&Q jobs
9 Matching Jobs
The Health and Safety &Wellbeing Advisor will support the Head of Health, Safety andWellbeing in providing the organisations management team with clear, pragmatic, accurate, timely and decisive guidance, advice and solutions on Health, Safety andWellbeing matters.
- Health and Safety & Wellbeing Advisor
- Excellent Educational Organisation
The main purpose of the role is to co-ordinate, develop and administer an OHSE (Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental) Management Systems and to assist in the development, to define and to monitor programmes to ensure achievement of set environmental targets according to business plan and mid-range plan, whilst ensuring legal, ISO9001, ISO14001.
This is a central role supporting all departments in training, procedural documentation administration and auditing. External visits and audits of our contractors as part of our waste management program is expected.
LeedsPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- To co-ordinate, develop and administer an OHSE management system.
- To support all departments in training, procedural documentation administration.
My Client is seeking a Health & Safety Environmental Officer to join their expanding team based in Leeds.
- Health & Safety Environmental Officer
- Excellent Company
My Client is seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join their Facilities Department. You will be responsible for Health and Safety processes and procedures across the company whilst also working alongside the facilities department.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Health and Safety Officer
- Great Company
An exciting opportunity for a SHEQ Administrator has become available in Milton Keynes.
LondonTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Excellent Permanant Opportunity
- Fantastic Career and Promotion Prospects
Cleaners with DBS wanted for large site in the centre of London. Working in a large and social team, you will be working for one of the largest facilities service providers in the U.K.
LondonPermanent£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
- We have multiple sites looking for cleaners with DBS
- Please apply if you are immediately available
This is a great opportunity to join a growing facilities management company, working for their security outsourcing division. Working for prestigious clients across the city of London.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Good opportunity to join a growing facilities management company
- Please apply if you have SIA training
Services client based in Leeds is looking to appoint a Compliance Manager on a permanent basis.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Compliance Manager
- Compliance Manager
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced Environmental Health & Safety professional. This is a new full-time EMEA level role working with on site facilities management teams across the EMEA region including but not limited to London, Paris, Madrid and Dublin.
- Chance to join a global facilities management company
- Please apply if you have experience in Health & Safety