Facilities Management - Facilities Management jobs
154 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- SwindonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
The responsibility of the Assistant Facilities Manager is to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed.
- Permanent opportunity based in Swindon
- BIFM Diploma Level 3
A facilities assistant role in Manchester.
BathPermanent£24,000 - £24,500
- A facilities assistant position in Manchester
- A permanent role with a multinational law firm
An exciting opportunity for a Catering Manager on a site just outside of Bath on a permanent basis
HarrogatePermanent£7 - £8 per hour (£14,975 - £15,599)
- Based just outside of Bath towards Chippenham
- Managing an onsite catering team
As a Cleaning Operative you will be working on a large educational site based on the outskirts of Harrogate for an excellent national service provider.
- Cleaning Operative
- Excellent Educational Organisation
Our client is currently recruiting for a Site Services Facilities Manager based near Westbury on a permanent basis
LondonTemporary£9 - £12 per hour (£18,719 - £24,958)
- Managing the soft services across a defence site
- Cleaning, catering, waste and retail management
Our client is looking for a number of temporary facilities staff to work across their properties in their London portfolio.
BradfordPermanent£16,500 - £18,000
- Please apply if you are immediately available
- Previous experience with outsourced service providers is beneficial
A security officer role in Bradford, with a reputable Not-For-Profit organisation.
AylesburyPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- A permanent opportunity for a security officer in Bradford
- A fantastic opportunity within a Not-For-Profit organisation
Excellent opportunity has become available for a Helpdesk Operator working for a leading service provider. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to progress in a facilities career.
West MidlandsPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Excellent Opportunity for a CAFM Administrator!
- Permanant Opportunity
This job is for a multi site Assistant Facilities Manager to work with clients and tenants within the managed services environment. The role is a full time permanent appointment that will give the successful applicant the chance to progress and move forward within a well established business.
- Facilities, Facilities Managment, Facilties Team Leader, Managed Services
- West Midlands