Facilities Management - Estate Management jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Estate Management jobs
- StratfordPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
We are recruiting for an assistant property/facilities Manager near Stratford.
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Do you have property and leases experience?
- Please apply if you have property and leases experience
We are recruiting for a commercial property coordinator in central London.
LeedsTemporary£15 - £19
- Great role for a property coordinator
- Please apply now for a property coordinator role
A temporary estates officer position within a large health care public organisation in Leeds.
LondonTemporary£10 - £15 per hour (£20,798 - £31,198)
- An estates officer position with a large public sector organisation
- Based in Leeds, working across a number of different properties within the site
We are currently recruiting for a number of facilities roles within professional services in central London. These are temporary positions and are available to start straight away.
LeedsPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Jobs for immediately available facilities assistants
- Please apply now for temporary roles within facilities
Offering assistance in managing all elements of maintenance, repair and development of the estate properties. The position offers a salary of £26,000-£31,000, and is based in Leeds but may require occasional travel to nearby cities. There is a mileage reimbursement for such travel.
ReadingTemporary£15 - £17 per hour (£31,198 - £35,357)
- A maintenance coordinator position within a large educational organisation
- Managing elements of maintenance, repair and development of student properties
Our Client is currently looking for temporary Housekeeping Manager to join the team on an 40 acre site based in Reading. This role will require an enhanced DBS check.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Temporary Housekeeping Manager
- Immeditely Available to start with Enhanced DBS check
As the Commercialisation manager your role will be to ensure the clients expectations are met in relation to the look and feel of their market, trading stalls and retail occupiers on the estate. Reporting to the operations manager and working alongside the client to increase standards.
SloughPermanent£20,000 - £21,000
- Good opportunity to join a growing facilities department
- Please apply if you have experience of a high service level environment
A Premises Manager role in Slough, working for a secondary school. Working 12:30-20:30 Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours a week.
City of LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent opportunity to work on a school in Slough has come up
- Apply now if you are an experienced Premises Manager
This is a 1 year maternity cover contract with the scope of developing into a permanent position, working in central London on a very prestigious portfolio with the facility management's major client.
- Good opportunity to join a growing asset management company
- Chance to work in Central London on a prestigious contract
A client is looking for an Estate Services Supervisor for initially a temporary role . Based in Stratford.
This role does offer an opportunity to become a long term/ permanent position if successful.
- Supervise a team of 5 Grounds Keepers/ Caretakers
- Based in Stratford. Must be able to drive