Facilities Management - Estate Management jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Estate Management jobs
- South East LondonTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£24,958 - £31,198)
3-6 Month temp assignment as a Facilities Supervisor working within the Public Sector and Government and based in South East London, paying between £12-15 per hour. Candidates are required to have SIA door supervision and CCTV.
CambridgeshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- 3-6 Month position as a Facilities Supervisor
- Must be immediately available and able to travel to Greenwich
My client is looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer at a single site in Cambridge to help deliver a combination of primarily Gas systems skill sets, and basic electrical, mechanical, water and building fabric planned, reactive and extra works within engineering across the site. The lead Mechanical Engineer will ensure the business deliver a safe, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
LondonTemporary£16 - £17 per hour (£33,277 - £35,357)
- Lead Mechanical Gas Engineer, Gas, Commercial, Reactive, Pre Planned
3 Month contract as a Security Officer working within the Public Sector and Government, paying between £16-17per hour in London. Candidates will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period as the start date will be in June 2017
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- 3 Month contract as a Security Officer
- Working within the Public Sector
We are recruiting for a world class University for a Maintenance Supervisor in central London.
StratfordPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Do you have experience managing large teams?
- Are you a fully qualified maintenance manager?
We are recruiting for an assistant property/facilities Manager near Stratford.
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Do you have property and leases experience?
- Please apply if you have property and leases experience
We are recruiting for a commercial property coordinator in central London.
LeedsTemporary£15 - £19
- Great role for a property coordinator
- Please apply now for a property coordinator role
A temporary estates officer position within a large health care public organisation in Leeds.
LondonTemporary£10 - £15 per hour (£20,798 - £31,198)
- An estates officer position with a large public sector organisation
- Based in Leeds, working across a number of different properties within the site
We are currently recruiting for a number of facilities roles within professional services in central London. These are temporary positions and are available to start straight away.
LeedsPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Jobs for immediately available facilities assistants
- Please apply now for temporary roles within facilities
Offering assistance in managing all elements of maintenance, repair and development of the estate properties. The position offers a salary of £26,000-£31,000, and is based in Leeds but may require occasional travel to nearby cities. There is a mileage reimbursement for such travel.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- A maintenance coordinator position within a large educational organisation
- Managing elements of maintenance, repair and development of student properties
As the Commercialisation manager your role will be to ensure the clients expectations are met in relation to the look and feel of their market, trading stalls and retail occupiers on the estate. Reporting to the operations manager and working alongside the client to increase standards.
- Good opportunity to join a growing facilities department
- Please apply if you have experience of a high service level environment