Facilities Management - Estate Management jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Estate Management jobs
- LondonTemporary£10 - £15 per hour (£20,798 - £31,198)
We are currently recruiting for a number of facilities roles within professional services in central London. These are temporary positions and are available to start straight away.
LeedsPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Jobs for immediately available facilities assistants
- Please apply now for temporary roles within facilities
Offering assistance in managing all elements of maintenance, repair and development of the estate properties. The position offers a salary of £26,000-£31,000, and is based in Leeds but may require occasional travel to nearby cities. There is a mileage reimbursement for such travel.
ReadingTemporary£15 - £17 per hour (£31,198 - £35,357)
- A maintenance coordinator position within a large educational organisation
- Managing elements of maintenance, repair and development of student properties
Our Client is currently looking for temporary Housekeeping Manager to join the team on an 40 acre site based in Reading. This role will require an enhanced DBS check.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Temporary Housekeeping Manager
- Immeditely Available to start with Enhanced DBS check
As the Commercialisation manager your role will be to ensure the clients expectations are met in relation to the look and feel of their market, trading stalls and retail occupiers on the estate. Reporting to the operations manager and working alongside the client to increase standards.
- Good opportunity to join a growing facilities department
- Please apply if you have experience of a high service level environment
My client is looking for a Estates Manager to join their secondary school, facilities team in Birmingham.
SloughPermanent£20,000 - £21,000
- Fanstasic Site Manager opportunity
A Premises Manager role in Slough, working for a secondary school. Working 12:30-20:30 Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours a week.
City of LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent opportunity to work on a school in Slough has come up
- Apply now if you are an experienced Premises Manager
This is a 1 year maternity cover contract with the scope of developing into a permanent position, working in central London on a very prestigious portfolio with the facility management's major client.
- Good opportunity to join a growing asset management company
- Chance to work in Central London on a prestigious contract
A client is looking for an Estate Services Supervisor for initially a temporary role . Based in Stratford.
This role does offer an opportunity to become a long term/ permanent position if successful.
LondonTemporary£13 - £16 per hour (£27,038 - £33,277)
- Supervise a team of 5 Grounds Keepers/ Caretakers
- Based in Stratford. Must be able to drive
A great opportunity for an individual with strong communication skills and knowledge of facilities to join the Estates team of a central London based University
South West LondonPermanent
- A temporary to permanent opportunity
- Central London
The Helpdesk Operator is responsible for the administration of the Helpdesk System and reports directly to the Helpdesk Manager. The post holder will possess excellent communication skills as they must be able to effectively communicate with a wide range of personnel across the Trust, i.e. staff, visitors, patients, etc
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is studying or wants a part time position.
- Helpdesk operator is required for the NHS
- Part time permanent position in South London Hospital