Facilities Management - Estate Management jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Estate Management jobs
- EdinburghPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
To deliver a professional procurement service to customers and suppliers both internally and externally, in accordance with the Procurement Strategy and to develop the Procurement service
City of LondonPermanent£37,000 - £43,000
- Great Opportunity for Competent Public Sector Procurement Professional
- Full time opportunity in Edinburgh City Centre
We have a new role for an experienced manager within hard services facilities management.
LondonTemporary£8 - £11 per hour (£16,639 - £22,878)
- Are you looking for a new managerial challenge
- Do you want to work in house?
This is an exciting time to join a growing security contractor, with multiple contracts across London for both corporate and retail accounts.
City of LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Please apply if you have previous security experience
- Good opportunity to progress with growing company
This is a 1 year maternity cover contract with the scope of developing into a permanent position, working in central London on a very prestigious portfolio with the facility management's major client.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Good opportunity to join a growing asset management company
- Chance to work in Central London on a prestigious contract
We are recruiting for a world class University for a Maintenance Supervisor in central London.
StratfordPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Do you have experience managing large teams?
- Are you a fully qualified maintenance manager?
We are recruiting for an assistant property/facilities Manager near Stratford.
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Do you have property and leases experience?
- Please apply if you have property and leases experience
We are recruiting for a commercial property coordinator in central London.
LeedsTemporary£15 - £19
- Great role for a property coordinator
- Please apply now for a property coordinator role
A temporary estates officer position within a large health care public organisation in Leeds.
LondonTemporary£10 - £15 per hour (£20,798 - £31,198)
- An estates officer position with a large public sector organisation
- Based in Leeds, working across a number of different properties within the site
We are currently recruiting for a number of facilities roles within professional services in central London. These are temporary positions and are available to start straight away.
LeedsPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Jobs for immediately available facilities assistants
- Please apply now for temporary roles within facilities
Offering assistance in managing all elements of maintenance, repair and development of the estate properties. The position offers a salary of £26,000-£31,000, and is based in Leeds but may require occasional travel to nearby cities. There is a mileage reimbursement for such travel.
- A maintenance coordinator position within a large educational organisation
- Managing elements of maintenance, repair and development of student properties