Facilities Management jobs
376 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- OxfordshirePermanent£18,000 - £23,000
Our Client is looking to recruit 3 x full time Mobile Area Cleaning Supervisor, (40 hours a week) to cover multiple sites within the Oxfordshire areas.
BristolPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Permanent position covering multiple sites within the Oxfordshire areas
- Proven track record in Management and Cleaning
A permanent opportunity for an Area Manager - Cleaning has arisen for a national service provider to work on a major commercial contract across Bristol
EpsomTemporary£8 - £12 per hour (£16,639 - £24,958)
- Permanent role based in Bristol
- Working on a commerical contract for a national cleaning service provider
An exciting opportunity as a Cleaning & Portering Services Co-coordinator for a large Hospital in Epsom
- Long term temp position as a Cleaning & Portering Services Co-coordinator
- Working for the NHS
A temporary facilities assistant role with an established contractor working with a large public sector organisation.
OxfordPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- A facilities assistant position with a public sector organisation in York
- Assisting the FM with facilities responsibilities across the site
Our Client have an exciting opportunity for a Site Maintenance Engineer in Oxford who will implement and deliver a consistent and efficient service, through a continuous improvement. To be part of facilities team delivering the planned maintenance schedule, and also implementing solutions and long term repairs to all reactive and planned help desk call requests, in a timely and safe manner.
ManchesterPermanent£10 - £10 per hour (£20,798)
- Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Oxford based
A fantastic part-time permanent opportunity with an office letting business, based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. The company are looking for a Concierge to join their facilities team.
BournemouthPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic part time opportunity with an office letting company
- Concierge position in the heart of Manchester
My client is offering an exciting permanent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join them in the Bournemouth area
SalisburyPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Providing Electrical Maintenance for student properties in Bournemouth
- 17th Edition required as well as knowledge of plumbing and heating
An exciting opportunity for a Site Services Manager to join a Salisbury based business on a permanent basis
YorkPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Cleaning, catering and retail responsibilities
- Customer and client facing
The Chef Manager will be responsible for sustained growth and net operating profits by effectively managing the kitchen and catering team and ensuring the delivery of excellent service.
Responsible for managing a team to ensure delivery of innovative solutions and quality service in line with business objectives and company standards to achieve and maximise set targets.
- Chef Manager
- Excellent Service Provider