Facilities Management jobs
439 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- LincolnshirePermanent£18,000 - £20,000
My client is looking for a Facilities person to work within their business covering a range of different tasks. The role is based within the agricultural industry and would suit someone who has an interest in this industry.
- This role is working for a well established company within agriculture
- Facilities Management, Facilities, Facilities Assistant, Lincolnshire
Chef De Partie in a 4* hotel
- Excellent progression & opportunity to learn new skills
- Within a friendly team
- To assist the Facilities Coordinators and wider facilities team in ensuring offices are operational, safe, fit for purpose and comfortable for staff and visitors
- Must have a valid UK drivers licence
Sunbury-On-ThamesPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- The purpose of the role is to provide efficient and effective caretaking
- Ensuring the security and general appearance of the buildings and surrounding
We are currently seeking a permanent Space Planner for a position based in Sunbury on Thames! This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking for the next step in their career!
BirminghamPermanent£15,000 - £17,000
- We are urgently seeking a Space Planner!
- This is a fantastic permanent opportunity!
You will be looking after the breakfast section in the Hotel. Start time at 4.00am.
ReadingPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Working for a well established Hotel Chain
- With Basic Salary and extensive benefits
Our Client is recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at one of their sites in Reading. This is a static role working Monday to Friday Days with overtime for Weekends available. The shift pattern is rotating 6am - 3pm / 9am - 6pm.
The Electrical Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units and be required to carry out other basic maintenance duties such as Plumbing, AC and Fabric biased maintenance.
ReadingPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Site based Electrical bias PPM opportunity in Reading
- Work life balance with a competitative salary
We are urgently seeking multiple New Lift Installation Engineers to operate on a mobile basis across the South West This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established lift Installation company! This opportunity will be to cover the Berkshire region and be based ideally in Reading. This position will be working building and construction sites along the M4.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- We are currently multiple mobile lift engineers across the South West!!
- Brighton, Souhampton, Portsmouth, Guildford
Our client are looking for a Mobile A/C Engineer to join their technical services team to oversee a portfolio of contracts within the M25.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Must have a recognised qualification relating to A/C
- Working for a FM contractor within the M25
I am currently recruiting for Refrigeration Engineers to work for a large FM contractor delivering planned and reactive maintenance on a portfolio of sites around Greater London.
- Must have F-Gas certificate
- Live and be commutable to Greater London