Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- PrestonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Project Accountant
StirlingPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Project Accountant
My client is a leading FMCG Organisation, that are in a continued period of growth at present.
They are currently looking to add a Production Training Manager to their expanding team.
The site is based on the outskirts of Stirling, and is easily commutable from both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
IpswichPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Production Training Manager
- Leading FMCG Organisation
Founded over 100 years ago this well-established manufacturing and production company has sites Located across the UK, manufacturing immediately recognisable products.
They are looking for a management accountant to join their successful finance team based just outside of Ipswich on a full time maternity cover
- Part-Qualified Accountant Needed, Manufacturing Exposure Desirable
- Management Accountant, based in Suffolk
We are currently looking for an experienced Panel Assembly Operator to join our client's team In London Canning Town. This is a permanent position.
ColeshillPermanent£15,000 - £17,000
- We are looking for an experienced Electrical Panel Assembly Operator
- Apply now if you have M&E panel building experience
My client is looking for someone with a understanding of accounts with then ability to administrative work to support the accountancy team.
NorwichPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This is a 6 month fixed term contract in a leading manufacturing company. Looking for a Finance Analyst to join their growing team
ThetfordPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Finance Analyst position based just outside Norwich
- Leading manufacuring company
This fast paced finance position requires a commercially aware Site accountant to join the team to improve and enhance the quality of reporting in this role.
IpswichPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Site Accountant position based in Thetford
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a global company
The client has expanded rapidly and operates across the UK. They are now seeking a driven individual to join their finance team who would like to be a part of their on going development.
BromleyPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Progressive Accounts Assistant role
- Rapidly expanding company
Accounting and Finance - Commerce and Industry - Manufacturing and Engineering
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger