Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
Our client is recruiting for a Production/Planning Assistant to join the busy team in Lydney. This opportunity has been newly created due to internal promotions and is permanent with good career development and progression.
LivingstonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Permanent Opportuynity with a growing business in the UK
- Career Progression
currently seeking an energetic and ambitious Planner to join our organisation at our plant in Livingston to help us improve succession within Logistics.
LivingstonPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- Exciting Opportuinty with World-leading manufacturer
- Chance to join an expanding team during a period of sustained growth
Full-time, permanent role as master scheduler within busy team as part of one of the industry's largest manufacturing firms.
Bognor RegisPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Exciting opportunity with worldwide market leader in manufacturing
- Team expanding following spell of continuing market growth
Purchase Ledger Clerk / Bognor Regis / Manufacturing and Production
InvernessPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Purchase Ledger
My client is looking for an Electrical Biased Maintenance engineer to join their growing and developing business in the Inverness area.
Offering a very competitive salary on a DAY shift Monday to Friday basis.
Salary up to £35000 and with overtime, the opportunity to earn approx £45K.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Day Shift - Monday - Friday (PLUS Overtime)
Great Commercial FP&A Analyst position in a leading Manufacturing and Production business based in the Ely area.
StockportPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Leading national company looking to recruit a Commercial Financial Analyst
- Great opportunity based in the Ely area
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their growing and well-known automotive business in Stockport.
GlasgowPermanent£34,000 - £36,000
- Great opportunity to work for a well-known automotive brand
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Shift Maintenance Electrician within market leading FMCG Organisation based in the centre of Glasgow
The company is looking to develop and grow it's flagship site
Career development opportunities with scope for internal promotion
StirlingPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Shift Maintenance Electrician
- Market Leading and Growing FMCG Organisation
My client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Manager in a leading manufacturing site based in the central belt of Scotland.
An innovative company who are looking for continued growth.]
Easy accessible and competitive salary.
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- UK Leading Manufacturer