Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- MusselburghPermanent£23,500 - £25,000
A new opportunity has arise for a Production Planner within a leading UK supplier in the East Coast of Scotland. This role will be responsible for the liaising with customers, production plan, and leading to ensure all resources are utilised fully.
Night-shift role - 4 on/ 4 off
Salary - £23500 - £25000 (plus overtime)
EdinburghPermanent£21,500 - £22,500
- Production Planner - Leading UK (FMCG) supplier
- New role in growing company
Production leader in a UK leading supplier . Managing the day to day operations of your Production Line, ensuring your Production Line plan is achieved and all orders are met to the set requirements through efficient management and coordination of product, machinery and staff.
- Production Team Leader - UK Leading Supplier
- New role within growing company
Great Commercial FP&A Analyst position in a leading Manufacturing and Production business based in the Ely area.
GlasgowPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Leading national company looking to recruit a Commercial Financial Analyst
- Great opportunity based in the Ely area
My client is a leading manufacturing organisation with multiple sites globally. Within their Scottish site, they have recently invested £11m on new machinery, and have added 100 employees to their headcount over the last 6 months.
They are currently looking to add an experienced Senior Warehouse Operator to their site on the outskirts of Glasgow.
- Senior Operator
- Global Manufacturing Organisation
My client is a global leader in their respective field. They design and manufacture products that are used by prestigious brands that dominate their markets. Due to the success of their contracts, and the companies they have been working with, they have grown their headcount on their Glasgow site by over 100 in the last 3 months.
RosythPermanent£33,000 - £38,000
- Production Team Leader
- Leading Manufacturing Organisation
My client is looking for an electrical biased maintenance engineer to join this fast paced production site in Fife. The company is one of the largest producer's in their field globally. They have sites across 24 countries and are continually looking to expand.
The role will be shift basis.
Salary up to £38K.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Shift)
- Global Market Leader in food sector
German Customer Service / Hastings / Manufacturing
CoventryTemporary£15 - £18
- German Speaking
- Customer Service
12 month temporary role
StockportPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Finance Analyst - Coventry
- Finance Analyst - Coventry
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their growing and well-known automotive business in Stockport.
InternationalTemporary£22,000 - £25,000
- Great opportunity to work for a well-known automotive brand
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
We are recruiting for a Brewing Operations Assistant to be part of a growing team based South of Nottingham. This role is on a temp to perm basis for the right candidate.
- Brewery, Brewing, Operations, Production
- Engineering, Maintenance, Cleaning