Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- StockportPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
Page Personnel are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join a growing manufacturing business in Stockport.
GlasgowPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Great opportunity to join a growing business
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
My client are a sector leading manufacturing organisation with a global reach and a fantastic reputation within their respective industry. They are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor (or Engineer looking for that next step) to join their site on the outskirts of Glasgow.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £34,000
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Global Sector Leader, Multiple Sites, Fast Paced Environment
A fantastic opportunity for a mobile Air Conditioning Engineer, across the North West.
North West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
- A mobile A/C Engineer position across Manchester & Liverpool
- A great opportunity with a national FM service provider
A fantastic opportunity for a mobile commercial gas engineer with an established service provider.
LeedsPermanent£33,000 - £37,000
- A mobile combustion commercial gas engineer role
- A role with an established commercial contractor
A fantastic opportunity for a site-based Electrical Engineering Officer. The vacancy is with an educational organisation in Leeds City Centre.
LeedsPermanent£37,000 - £41,000
- A site based role in Leeds for an Electrical Engineering Officer
- An exciting opportunity with an educational organisation
A mechanical engineer position with an educational organisation in Leeds City Centre.
LivingstonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- A mechanical engineering role based in Leeds City Centre
- A site based role in Leeds City Centre
My client is a specialised electronics manufacturer with an established client base in a range of different sectors. Due to an exciting period of growth, they are currently looking for an experienced Electronics Test Engineer to join their site in Livingston.
If you are an experienced test engineer who is keen on joining a forward thinking, open and dynamic organisation then please get in touch. They are open to immediate starts.
- Specialist Electronics Manufacturer
- Sector Leader - O&G, Industrial and Instrumentation
My client is a global organisation, that lead the way in their sector. They offer a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
To further consolidate and strengthen their team supporting wind turbine service and maintenance, they are looking for a fully committed and qualified Wind Turbine Technician to join their site on the outskirts of Glasgow.
LondonTemporary£14 - £22 per hour (£29,118 - £45,756)
- FTSE 100 Organisation
- Global Leading within a Variety of Sectors
Looking for NHS Engineers or Engineers with experience in working in Health care, Both temp and perm roles available, in any trade based in London
- Temporary and Permanent Positions with the NHS
- Must have NHS/Healthcare experience