Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- LeedsPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
A fantastic Property Maintenance Engineer opportunity based in Leeds, within a fast-developing company.
- Property Maintenance Engineer
- Property Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer needed for a very successful FMCG Manufacturer with over 100 years experience based in Glasgow.
Recognised qualification or Apprenticeship, FMCG experience.
LancashirePermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Maintenace Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Leading FMCG Company
A position with a large service provider for a Multi-Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias. The role will involve responding to planned and reactive call outs to commercial units across the Lancashire region. The job offer includes fully expensed van (personal use allowed), a bonus scheme (up to 20% of monthly salary), starting salary of up to 30k, and a pension scheme.
- Mobile role with a multinational service provider, across the Lancashire region
- Responding to planned and reactive maintenance on a number of commercial units
My client, a leading research and development organisation, are looking to add an experienced Facilities Engineer to their site on the outskirts of Glasgow.
It is a rare opportunity to join an extremely stable team, within a worldwide company that is keen on continuing to grow their reach within the UK.
EdinburghPermanent£26,000 - £28,500
- Facilities Engineer
- Global Manufacturing Organisation
My client is a leading manufacturing organisation within their sector working with world renowned clients that cover the majority of the FMCG industry.
They are global, with facilities spread over three continents.
Within their Edinburgh site they are looking to add an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to their team.
ChesterPermanent£26,000 - £29,000
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Multiple Site Production Organisation
Commercial Gas Engineer with a multi-national service provider, based in Chester, Cheshire.
To carry out mechanical heating and control repairs, installations and servicing, in occupied and empty properties in line with legislation and as directed by the contract manager.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Multi-national service provider, on a large site based in Chester, Cheshire
A Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer role within a reputable contractor, across Yorkshire based sites. Offering a fantastic salary of up to £35,000, company phone, vehicle and great pension scheme. Commercial refrigeration familiarity is required.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- A large refrigeration and air conditioning contractor, sites in Yorkshire
- Planned and reactive servicing of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning
Fantastic plumbing engineer role within a domestic maintenance and servicing company. This position is mobile and complete with company van, and offers a competitive salary of £26,000.
YorkPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- A plumbing engineer role within a domestic maintenance and servicing company
- Responding to domestic plumbing and heating call outs across West Yorkshire
Qualified Groundsperson role within a public sector organisation. Role offers a salary of £17,000-£19,000
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Groundsperson for a public sector organisation
- A role within a small team, maintaining sports facilities
A mobile Commercial Maintenance Electrician position with a fantastic service provider, offering opportunities for development and progression.
- A mobile role with a reputable contractor
- A commercial maintenance electrician role