Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- GlasgowPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
My client is renowned globally within their respective sectors. They have a presence throughout the UK, with multiple sites servicing a broad range of industries.
They are currently recruiting for an Electrical Technician (Craft) to be based from their site on the outskirts of Glasgow.
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer looking for a move, then please get in touch.
LeedsPermanent£24,500 - £28,400
- Electrical Technician
- Leading Manufacturing Organisation, Global Brand
The maintenance team are responsible for carrying out reactive, planned and statutory maintenance, together with minor improvement works on the Organisations two main sites.
GlasgowPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Maintenance Craftperson Electrical
- Excellent Public Sector Organisation
My client is a leading Service Provider to a range of different well established clients within their respective industries.
There is the rare opportunity for an experienced Plant Fitter to join their stable team on the Glasgow site.
- Plant Fitter, Leading Service Provider
- Growing Organisation, UK Wide, Award Winning Company
y client is a global organisation, that lead the way in their sector. They offer a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
To further consolidate and strengthen their team supporting wind turbine service and maintenance, they are looking for a fully committed and qualified electrical biased Wind Turbine Technician to join their site on the outskirts of Glasgow.
- FTSE 100 Organisation
- Global Leading within a Variety of Sectors
My client is a leading manufacturing organisation with multiple sites across the UK. There is the rare opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their site on the outskirts of Falkirk.
City of LondonTemporary£14 - £16 per hour (£29,118 - £33,277)
- Leading Manufacturing Organisation
- Super Brand
Temp to perm assignment as a Multiskilled Mechanical Engineer, £14-£16ph based in the City of LondonTemp to
GlasgowPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Temp to perm assignment as a Multiskilled Mechanical Engineer
- Client will be looking for a Plumbing Bias
My client is a global renewable energy company that is going through a huge period of growth. There is the chance for an experienced Wind Turbine Tech /Team Leader to join their offices on the outskirts of Glasgow as a Multi-Tech Field Support.
StockportPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Multi-Tech Field Support
- Global Renewable Energy Organisation
Page Personnel are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join a growing manufacturing business in Stockport.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £34,000
- Great opportunity to join a growing business
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a mobile Air Conditioning Engineer, across the North West.
- A mobile A/C Engineer position across Manchester & Liverpool
- A great opportunity with a national FM service provider