Construction - Trades & Labour jobs
76 Matching Jobs
Trades & Labour jobs
- CheltenhamPermanent£28,000 - £29,000
The Cheltenham based Materials Controller will be unloading, storing, securing and driving a fork lift truck to distribute materials for the build process and assisting the site manager in ensuring that site safety and security requirements are applied, whilst ensuring that all actions comply with the company's H&S policy
SheffieldPermanent£12,000 - £14,000
- Distributing materials for the build process and assisting the Site Manager
- Ensure site safety and security requirements are applied
Handyperson, Sheffield, £12,000-£14,000
SheffieldPermanent£31,200 - £32,200
- One of the UK`s Leading Providers of Affordable Housing
- Permanent Opportunity
An electrical overhead crane technician role with a Sheffield-based company, responding to reactive maintenance and PPM. The client is looking for an apprentice-trained with electrical engineering disciplines, i.e. City & Guilds or equivalent. The candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, as there is extensive customer contact. They will also be safety conscious and be able to work at heights.
DartfordPermanent£28,000 - £28,250
- A maintenance role attending to PPM and reactive maintenance of overhead cranes
- Crane engineer position requiring electrical experience
We are urgently seeking a multi trader for a role based in the East London / Dartford region. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to make the next step in their career with a well-known organisation!
ManchesterPermanent£23,000 - £29,000
- We are urgently seeking a multi trader for a mobile role!
- This is an excellent opportunity with a prestigious organisation!
Electrician, Manchester, £23,000-£29,000
LeedsPermanent£20,500 - £23,000
A senior gardening role for a one-acre site.
EssexPermanent£29,000 - £29,500
- A gardening role for a one-acre site
- Fantastic opportunity based in Leeds
We are currently seeking 2 electricians with testing and inspection qualifications to work for a well-known organisation within the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to progress within your career, working within occupied social housing properties carrying out testing and inspection works!
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- We are urgently seeking 2 x electricians for a role based in Essex!
- The role will be working within occupied social housing properties!
Our client are looking for a skilled and qualified Damp Coursing Technician to join their growing business to carry out works on jobs around the City.
ManchesterPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Must have a valid CSCS card
- Relevant experience with damp proof courses and plastering
Plumber, Manchester, £24,000-£26,000
- Leading contractor
- Excellent Benefits