Construction - Trades & Labour jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Trades & Labour jobs
- LincolnshirePermanent£30,000 - £38,000
My client is looking for Electrical Engineers within the Lincolnshire area of the UK who can carry out installations, testing and inspection and commissioning of these installations. This role is being offered on a permanent and contract basis depending on the candidates expectations.
GloucestershireTemporary£10 - £10 per hour (£20,798)
- Electrical Engineer - Commercial
- 17th Edition, Commercial Installations, testing, inspection, three phase
Temporary to permanent role for a Mobile Handyman covering Gloucestershire and Worcestershire
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Plumbing, carpentry, general building and fabric work
- Mobile role covering Gloucester and Worcester
We are urgently seeking a number of Multiskilled Tradesperson / Multi Traders for a prestigious client of ours. The role will involve a large amount of driving, and will be for an experienced multi trader! There is an excellent salary and package on offer!
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- We are urgently seeking a multi trader for a mobile role!
- This is a fantastic permanent opportunity!
Our Bristol based client is currently recruiting for an Electrician to join them on a permanent basis
West LondonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- 17th Edition Required, C&G 2394 and 2395
- Providing a wide range of electrical contracting services
Our client are looking for an experienced Slinger/Rigger to join their team based in West London to support operations on a number of key sites and client buildings.
PurfleetPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Must have experience moving heavy engineering machinery
- Must have a UK driving licence
Our client are looking for a Charge Hand Mechanical Fitter to join their site in Purfleet to deliver on site planned and reactive maintenance.
EssexPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Must have a Technical / Maintenance background
- Must live within a commutable distance to the Purfleet site
Permanent position as a Press Operative based in Essex, job will be a continental shift pattern paying £26,000 per year
LeedsPermanent£24,500 - £28,500
- Permanent position as a Press Operative
- Position will be based in Essex
The Maintenance team will be responsible for carrying out reactive, planned and statutory
maintenance, together with improvement works. They will be required to work on the organisations two main
sites and other sites as required.
PatchwayPermanent£26,000 - £29,000
- Maintenance Plant and Controls Officer
- Well known Organisation
The Patchway based Materials Controller will be unloading, storing, securing and driving a fork lift truck to distribute materials for the build process and assisting the site manager in ensuring that site safety and security requirements are applied, whilst ensuring that all actions comply with the company's H&S policy.
- Distributing materials for the build process and assisting the Site Manager
- Ensure site safety and security requirements are applied