Construction - HSE&Q jobs
4 Matching Jobs
The successful candidate will work alongside colleagues within our host Trusts and have responsibility for developing, managing and delivering H&S systems across the business.
They will ensure compliance with all Health & Safety statutory requirements, standards, specifications, NHS Trust policy, best practice and guidance.
- To manage all compliance with all Health & Safety statutory requirements
- To deliver a health and safety plan, policy and development programme
A solid background in leading safety management systems is a must to ensure protocols and processes are followed and sub-contracted suppliers and agents meet these established standards.
A strong understanding of tour operating and its procedures is essential as this role will be responsible for implementing hotel auditing procedures and conducting audits on a regular basis.
- Have a passion for health and safety
- Have Excellent analytical skills and UK drivers lisence
The Compliance Assistant role would suit someone looking to join a specialist team within the UK Operations which comprises of Quality, Environmental, Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Health and Safety functions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to improve business processes and continually improve the future of the department and company operating procedures.
City of LondonTemporary
- Compliance Assistant
- Excellent Organisation
Our client, an international main contractor, is looking for an experienced QHSE Manager with an excellent eye for detail. They are looking for someone to join their team on a prestigious refurbishment of a landmark building in the city of London. Please apply now for more information.
- Our client is looking for a QHSE Manager for a prestigious site in London
- Apply now if you have an eye for detail and experience in QSHE Management