Construction - HSE&Q jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- West YorkshirePermanent£28,000 - £32,000
As the Health Safety and Sustainability Advisor you will be based on in the Highways Division covering the North & West Yorkshire regions.
Welwyn Garden CityPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Health Safety and Sustainability Advisor
- Reputable Construction Company
The Document Controller will liaise between contracts managers, site supervisors, design and commercial departments. Will be responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation generated by the project team, contractors and suppliers in support of the day-to-day operation of the project and in a manner that will enable all relevant parties to quickly retrieve them.
City of LondonTemporary
- Chance to join a large contractor for the construction industry
- Please apply if you are immediately available
Our client, an international main contractor, is looking for an experienced QHSE Manager with an excellent eye for detail. They are looking for someone to join their team on a prestigious refurbishment of a landmark building in the city of London. Please apply now for more information.
East LondonTemporary£26,000 - £34,000
- Our client is looking for a QHSE Manager for a prestigious site in London
- Apply now if you have an eye for detail and experience in QSHE Management
This job is for a compliance supervisor with health and safety experience to work in the facilties and estates department of a NHS hospital. The role will entail completing assessment ensuring all building maintenance has been completed to a high standard.
- Compliance supervisor with health and safety experience
- Required for a NHS hospital based in East London