Construction - Contract Manager jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
My client has been established for over 40 years, and during this time has grown to become one of the largest and most innovative manufacturing organisations within their respective industry. They supply a diverse range of market sectors throughout the UK including construction, civil engineering, house building and agricultural.
There is the rare opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their site on the outskirts of Edinburgh.
East LondonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- Contracts Manager / Coordinator
- Leading Manufacturing Organisation, Supplies into Construction Sector
- The maintenance manager will be in close liaison with Estates and Facilities (E&F) Management will have first line responsibilities for the attendance, conduct, work and deployment of any combination of directly employed maintenance staff and contract staff.
- Maintenance Manager is required for a NHS hospital
- Strong M & E background is needed for this role