22 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Swindon
- SwindonTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
The Head of Member and Supporter Services is responsible for managing all inbound and outbound contact with the organisation. You will be responsible for managing 200 advisors across a wide range of online and offline channels. Proactivity and innovation is key to the success in this role to meet customers expectations and deliver a quality service.
SwindonTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- My client is looking for a Head of Member and Supporter Services for 12 months
- My client is a very large organisation based in Swindon
To provide support for the indexing and filing of legal documents and correspondence on to our in-house Document Management System making sure to adhere to the agreed deadlines and within abidance of the standard scanning protocols. Ensure correct archiving of title deeds, tenancy documents and head leases. To control, record movement of, store and archive all property tenancy documents.
- Are you immediately available and looking for a Document Controller role?
- Our client is an Asset Management company in Swindon - Temp to Perm role
An excellent permanent opportunity for a Mobile Building Services Engineer to work along the M4 corridor (Swindon, Oxford, Reading) on a commercial contract
- Mobile role covering commercial sites along the M4 corridor
- M&E and Building Services Maintenance
Working in an exciting fast paced environment, processing invoices, handling queries and presenting information to managers when needed
SwindonPermanent£37,000 - £43,000
- Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk Role
- Working in a fantastic and progressive company
An extremely varied finance manager role working for a international construction company.
SwindonPermanent£35,000 - £43,000
- Competetive Salary + Benefits
- Based in Swindon
Construction company based in Swindon
Part Qualified finance manager
SwindonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Excellent Benefits and competitive salary
- Logistics company based in Swindon
Our client is looking for a L&D Project Advisor to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel team based in Swindon on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
SwindonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- 6 month FTC based in Swindon for a L&D Project Advisor
- Great opportunity to build on project skills
A great opportunity to be an EA to the director of a leading Wealth Management company based in Swindon, the company is associated to a global corporation that have a very envious reputation in the industry.
- Fantastic company to work for
- Offering a competative salary that can progress
Processing invoices in a busy, fast paced environment.
SwindonPermanent£28,000 - £31,000
- Temporary Contract
- Situated in Swindon, Easily Accessible
We are currently seeking an electrical engineer for a site based opportunity in Swindon! This role is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Facilities Management companies within the UK.
- Must have a recognised Electrical qualifications i.e. 17th Edition
- Have delivered planned and reactive site maintenance