79 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Milton Keynes
- Milton KeynesPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
Leading financial services business based in the heart of Milton Keynes looking for a payroll specialist to join their team. The payroll specialist will be in a senior position reporting directly into a payroll supervisor, but sitting above other payroll clerks.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Leading business based in the heart of Milton Keynes
- World renowned brand with a cultural and enviroment focus for employees
Based in Milton Keynes
Milton KeynesPermanent£16 - £22 per hour (£33,277 - £45,756)
- HR Administrator
- Based in Milton Keynes
Building and construction business with 20million turnover annually, based in Milton Keynes. They are looking for Interim accountant who can act as a second in command to the current finance controller.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Leading contruction company in the Milton Keynes area
- Family founded business renowned for quality and style.
The Finance Accountant Assistant is a key role within the financial accounts team, reporting to the Retail Financial Accountant. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their next step into accounting with a role that can offer unrivalled career progression out of the companies Milton Keynes offices.
Milton KeynesPermanent£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- Uk leading retail business based in Milton Keynes
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team, with excellent progression potential
One month bookkeeping role with a market leading manufacturing and production business to cover the desk until a permanent staff member joins the team.
Milton KeynesPermanent£32,500 - £37,500
- Short term opportunity within a fast paced environment
- Immidiate start avalible
This MI SAS Analyst role is to be a subject matter expert providing insight and analysis to key stakeholders through monitoring and identifying trends. Responsible for owning the process of extracting consistent and accurate data, which may subsequently be used to drive business decisions. Based in Milton Keynes this an exciting role with parking and good transport links
Milton KeynesTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- Exciting and progressive MI SAS Analyst
- Market leading company who pride their Management information as vital
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading business services provider on a 6 month FTC within their finance function. Initially covering a maternity leave, but with the likely hood of being extended or even made permanent, presenting an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company.
Milton KeynesPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- One of the UKs largest business services providers opperating in over 20 regions
- Located in new state of the art offices in the heart of Milton Keynes
Leading retail brand and house hold name looking for a trainee pricing analyst to join there pricing team. The role is located in their new state of the art facilities in the heart of Milton Keynes. Opportunity to work for a leading brand and kick start a career in the pricing and finance industry.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- International brand with new state of the art facilities
- Well known brand that focuses on employee satisfaction and progression
Credit Controller position in Milton Keynes requiring a rounded credit controller who is a true relationship builder and enjoys speaking to their customers and building longstanding relationships.
Milton KeynesPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Well establish accountancy firm in Central Milton Keynes
- Role focused around building customer relations
An opportunity has arisen with one of Eu ropes leading financial service providers in the Fraud team in their Milton Keynes offices. You will be responsible for investigating credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system.
- One of the UKs leading financial companies
- Household name and one of the worlds most recognised