7 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Preston
An Assistant Project Manager role with a service provider, specialising in the health care sector.
- A fantastic assistant project manager position in Preston
- A permanent role with opportunities for progression
Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Clerk in Preston.
- Payroll Clerk needed in Preston
- The role is with a successful accountancy practice
To lead and direct the customer service & operations team towards delivering excellence in customer care by focusing on people development, problem prevention and continuous improvement of customer service operations. The Service Centre Manager will look at ways to improve profitability. Candidates will need to have operated in a similar role within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
- Fancy working for a FTSE 250 business?
- Great opportunity for a leader within their market
The role of the Transport Supervisor: Effective supervision of all Drivers, ensuring a scheduled service of delivery and collection from site to customer, at agreed costs and in line with current legislation. Only candidates with experience in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector will be considered.
PrestonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- An excellent opportunity with an established company
- Michael Page are working on this role exclusively
The post holder will be responsible for working with key stakeholders on the planning and delivery of selected projects across the Trust, principally in the initial development and co-ordination of selected Property Services projects including but not limited to capital development commissioning / decommissioning and procurement.
PrestonTemporary£26,000 - £29,000
- A permanent position in Preston
- A great estates opportunity within the Projects Team
A facilities coordinator role with a Not-For-Profit organisation, based in Preston.
- A facilities coordinator position in Preston
- A temporary role, requiring an immediate start