54 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: West London
- West LondonPermanent
Our client is looking to recruit a Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their growing team based in Hammersmith. They are looking for someone with Sage experience who has worked at least 6 months in an accounting role.
West LondonPermanent£23,000 - £24,500
- High volume invoice processing
- Sage experience
Full time position as a Maintenance Supervisor working within the Public Sector and Government based in City of London, paying between £23000-£24500, a enhanced DBS will be carried out upon job offer
Hammersmith and FulhamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Full time position as a Maintenance Supervisor based in London
- Working within the Public Sector
Property Investment business in West London is expanding its finance team and is recruiting for a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant.
West LondonTemporary£35,000 - £39,000
- Property Investment Business in West London (Hammersmith)
- Exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified to join a growing finance team
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor working for an education organisation based in West London on a 12 month FTC basis.
- Great opportunity
- Good transport links
Our client is looking to recruit a Junior Finance Analyst to join their team in West London.
West LondonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Wanting to study or currently studying ACCA or CIMA
- Role involves progression and training
A prestigious Independent School in West London are looking to recruit a Receptionist & Departmental Assistant to work within their 6th Form Centre and provide support to the Head of 6th Form with other administrative tasks.
West LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Receptionist & Departmental Assistant
- Presitgious West London Independent School
As the Part Time Office Manager for the Accountancy firm based in West London, you will support the two main Partners and their team of 12 people. You will be given the autonomy to look at the current systems and processes in place and makes changes/implement new systems and processes where needed.
West LondonPermanent£33,000 - £37,000
- Part Time Office Manager - small Accountancy Firm in Edgeware
- It is a permanent position - 25 hours a weeks to begin
A special-needs school based in West London are looking to recruit a School Business Manager to come in for 3 days a week to help lead on the daily operations and business administration.
- School Business Manager
- West London Special-Needs School
The successful candidate will report to the Financial and Management Accountant and provide financial accounting support to the finance department.
West LondonPermanent£19,428 - £21,857
- ACCA or CIMA studier
- Financial and Management Accountant
Full time position as a Maintenance Operative (Caretaker) based in City of London working within the Public Sector and Government - paying £19,428 - £21,857 plus £1598, 42.5 hours per week
- Full time position as a Maintenance Operative
- Working for a Public Sector Organisation in London