19 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: North London
- North LondonPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
My Financial Services Client based in the North London area are rapidly growing and constantly increasing the size of their client base. As a result the credit collector team grow proportionately to ensure adequate cash flow and reclamation of debt.
HaringeyTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- My client based in North London are looking for two Credit Collectors
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and business
A Public Sector organisation in Haringey is looking to recruit a Team Administrator on an ongoing basis.
IslingtonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Must be comfortable with minute taking
- Located in North London
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing facilities management company as a Guest Services Manager at one of their client sites in London.
North LondonPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Exciting chance to join a growing company as a Guest Services Manager
- Please apply if you have BICS training or IOSH.
A historical public attraction in North London is looking to recruit a Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor, who will report directly into the Director of Finance.
North LondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Accounts Payable/Recievable Supervisor role for a large charitable trust
- Reporting directly into the Finance Director
An interesting Finance Officer role based in Education in North London, reporting into the Business Manager and Principal.
North LondonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- A Finance Officer role based in North London
- Situated within an education consortium.
A fantastic role for those who enjoy working in a fast paced environment towards highly rewarding financial targets.
CamdenTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- Exciting oppurtunity for ambitious individuals!
- Apply now to join a first-rate estate agents!
Our client, a large Housing Association based in North London is seeking a Temporary Purchase ledger clerk for an ongoing assignment.
North LondonTemporary£8 - £11 per hour (£16,639 - £22,878)
- A Large Housing Association
- Exciting ongioing Temporary Assignment
An interim opportunity for a bright graduate to gain experience work for a not-for-profit organisation, focusing on Business/Technology projects.
North LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Admin/ Customer Service Temporary role
- Working for a Technology focused Not -for-Profit Organisation
Matrimonial Legal Secretary
- Matrimonial Legal Secretary
- Private Practice Law Firm