16 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: North London
- HaringeyTemporary£12 - £16 per hour (£24,958 - £33,277)
A client in Haringey is looking to recruit a Band 4 Administrator on a temporary basis.
North LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Must have Minute taking experience
- Based in Haringey
Our client are looking for a skilled Damp Coursing Technician to join their growing business to carry out works (including some plastering) on sites around North London and Hertfordshire.
North LondonPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- Working for a Damp Coursing and Plastering firm in North London
- Immediate start to work with an established and friendly team of technicians
My Financial Services Client based in the North London area are rapidly growing and constantly increasing the size of their client base. As a result the credit collector team grow proportionately to ensure adequate cash flow and reclamation of debt.
IslingtonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- My client based in North London are looking for two Credit Collectors
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and business
An exciting opportunity for a Guest Services Manager has become available in Angel.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Great Career Progression opportunity
The company are currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable to join their finance team for 3 months with an immediate start.
They are based in London and are after an Accounts Receivable to support the team with a backlog.
CamdenPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Accounts Receivable
- 3 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate to join a successful entrepreneurial business with a strong UK brand and a fast-growing international presence. Based in London, the company is looking for a Accounts Payable Manager to play a vital role as part of its busy finance department.
North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
A Tax + VAT Accountant role based in North London for a leading charity
CamdenTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- A Financial Accountant position, looking at VAT and tax
- Based in North London, for a leading charity
Our client, a large Housing Association based in North London is seeking a Temporary Purchase ledger clerk for an ongoing assignment.
North LondonTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)
- A Large Housing Association
- Exciting ongioing Temporary Assignment
The successful Examinations Officer will be responsible for the administration and smooth running of all examinations and also the management of school meals that free to students.
- Experience of working with SIMS
- DBS cleared