16 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: North London
- North LondonPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
My Financial Services Client based in the North London area are rapidly growing and constantly increasing the size of their client base. As a result the credit collector team grow proportionately to ensure adequate cash flow and reclamation of debt.
CamdenTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- My client based in North London are looking for two Credit Collectors
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and business
Our client, a large Housing Association based in North London is seeking a Temporary Purchase ledger clerk for an ongoing assignment.
North LondonTemporary£14 - £16 per hour (£29,118 - £33,277)
- A Large Housing Association
- Exciting ongioing Temporary Assignment
- A leading travel business requires a dedicated person to support the credit control team to maximise the cash collection by taking over administrative duties of the team.
- The successful candidate will be part of a successful and valued Credit & Collection function within the Finance department.
- The purpose of the Credit Control Administrator is to help and support the credit control team by completing administrative duties related to cash collection and risk analysis.
North LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Strong technical skills essential
- Exciting new opportunity
A Design Consultancy based out of attractive modern offices in North London are in need of a Business Support Assistant to help with the daily operation of their Corporate Services Function.
This is a great position for someone who is looking to develop on their existing admin support experience in a professional environment.
HaringeyTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- Business Support Assistant
- North London Design Consultancy
A Public Sector organisation in Haringey is looking to recruit a Project Support Officer on an ongoing basis.
North LondonTemporary£12 - £18 per hour (£24,958 - £37,437)
- Must have project support experience
- Located in North London
A new exciting temporary opportunity for a HR Assistant working for an education establishment based in North London.
IslingtonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Great opportunity
- Fantastic team
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing facilities management company as a Guest Services Manager at one of their client sites in London.
North LondonPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Exciting chance to join a growing company as a Guest Services Manager
- Please apply if you have BICS training or IOSH.
A historical public attraction in North London is looking to recruit a Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor, who will report directly into the Director of Finance.
North LondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Accounts Payable/Recievable Supervisor role for a large charitable trust
- Reporting directly into the Finance Director
An interesting Finance Officer role based in Education in North London, reporting into the Business Manager and Principal.
- A Finance Officer role based in North London
- Situated within an education consortium.