21 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: North London
My Retail client based in Islington are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their finance team. They need someone to look after the Purchase and Sales ledger and well as doing double entry bookkeeping.
North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- My client based in Islington are looking for a Bookkeeper
- This is a brilliant position for someone wanting a stable environment
A Finance business partner position for a national Charity, based in North London
North LondonPermanent£22,000 - £26,500
- A Finance Business Partner role, based in North London
- For a national Charity
Fantastic opportunity to join an internatlly recognised brand in an Administrative / Coordination function with the companies 'legal' team.
This business promises high quality, varied work in a friendly and supportive culture. The legal team embodies the company's innovative and forward-thinking spirit.
North LondonPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- Administator/Coordinator - Legal Team
- Global restaurant chain
My Financial Services Client based in the North London area are rapidly growing and constantly increasing the size of their client base. As a result the credit collector team grow proportionately to ensure adequate cash flow and reclamation of debt.
North LondonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- My client based in North London are looking for two Credit Collectors
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and business
A Design Consultancy based out of attractive modern offices in North London are in need of a Front of House Assistant to run their busy reception desk.
This is a great position for someone who is looking to develop on their existing reception experience in a professional environment.
North LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Front of House Assistant
- North London Design Consultancy
This leading Housing Organisation based in North London is looking for a Part Qualified Finance Business Partner to support key stakeholders across the business.
North LondonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Support Key Stakeholders within a leading Housing Organisation
A great opportunity to join a national charity based in North London for Learning and Development Specialists with line manager experience.
CamdenTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- Chance to join a charity in North London working for a great cause
- A role for Learning and Development specialists with line manager experience
Our client, a large Housing Association based in North London is seeking a Temporary Purchase ledger clerk for an ongoing assignment.
North LondonTemporary£14 - £16 per hour (£29,118 - £33,277)
- A Large Housing Association
- Exciting ongioing Temporary Assignment
- A leading travel business requires a dedicated person to support the credit control team to maximise the cash collection by taking over administrative duties of the team.
- The successful candidate will be part of a successful and valued Credit & Collection function within the Finance department.
- The purpose of the Credit Control Administrator is to help and support the credit control team by completing administrative duties related to cash collection and risk analysis.
North LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Strong technical skills essential
- Exciting new opportunity
A Design Consultancy based out of attractive modern offices in North London are in need of a Business Support Assistant to help with the daily operation of their Corporate Services Function.
This is a great position for someone who is looking to develop on their existing admin support experience in a professional environment.
- Business Support Assistant
- North London Design Consultancy