City of London
303 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: City of London
- City of LondonTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
Great temporary Receptionist - Professional Services opportunity in London City for candidates available immediately and at short notice!
City of LondonPermanent£21,000 - £23,000
- Seeking immediately available temporary receptionist for several roles in London
- Getting further reception exposure across reputable profressional organisations
This role, Junior Credit Controllers based in Greenwich, is a progression opportunity for a candidate at the start of their Credit Control career. The position is looking for a candidate who has some credit control and/or accounts receivable experience and would like to further their career up to senior level (Accountancy based).
The position will be based in the City of London meaning candidates who apply must be able to get to this location.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Permanent role paying up to £23,000 based in Greenwich
- Progressive role providing excellent training
Brokerage firm in the City is expanding its finance and operations team and urgently require a Payments and Reconciliations Analyst to join their team.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Brokerage firm in the City is expanding its finance and operations division
- Excellent opportunity for a financial services reconciliations specialist
An international banking organisation based in the heart of the City has an exciting opportunity for a talented Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their finance team.
The role is based near Bank station and is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract initially.
City of LondonPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified / Finalist Management Accountnant
- International Banking organisation based in the City
This role, Progressive Credit Controller (Junior), is an exciting role with a candidate who has up to 3 years experience. The position will provide a clear route of progression up to a senior credit controller level.
The position is a permanent opportunity based in the City of London and will be looking for someone from a Credit Control/ Accountancy based background.
City of LondonTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £23,918)
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience
- Salary up to £25,000
This role, Part Time Credit Control/Customer Service, is an opportunity for a candidate looking to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday.
The role will be based in the City of London close to Liverpool Street meaning candidates must be able to commute to that location.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Part time role Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Customer service focused
This role, Credit Controller from the Recruitment Sector, is an exciting opportunity for someone with prior Recruitment sector experience to develop within that field.
The role will be chasing both temporary and permanent recruitment fees, meaning candidates must have experience doing this.
The position is a permanent role paying between £23,000 and £28,000 plus bonus of up to £200 per month.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £29,000
- Candidates must have worked in the Recruitment sector
- Chasinf temporary and permanent Recruitment fees
To assist with the Month End Reporting for the Asset Management Firm. This company holds the shared service function of European head office. It is also the central payroll source and performs the primary accounts payable function for the active platforms (Real Estate, Renewables, Infrastructure and Financial Services) within Europe.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A Leading Global Asset Management Firm is looking for an Assistant Accountant
- Joining the City of London based Finance Team
This role, Credit Controller with multi-site exposure, is specifically looking for a candidate who has chased from multiple sites within the same business (which is often found in the retail sector).
The position is a permanent role ideally looking for someone who has also worked on Oracle.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- Credit Controllers who have chased from multi-sites
- Permanent Role
A Management Accounting role within a large Financial Services company based in the City of London.
Financial Analyst who will work on planning and forecasting of European Expenses.
The candidate will need strong interpersonal skills to liaise with various stakeholders across the region.
This person should also have strong analytical skills preferably have TM1 experience. There will be an Excel test as part of the process.
- Management Accounting position within large Financial Services company
- Permanent position within a large investment bank