City of London
283 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: City of London
- City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
A fast growing Investment Company based in Central London is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their HR team.
City of LondonTemporary£26,000 - £31,000
- A fast growing Investment Company based in the City of London
- Looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their HR team
You'll be a Credit Controller for a leading NHS organisation in their Private Patients department, mastering the use of Compucare to improve relationships with insurance companies. This is a progressive, high sought after position with long term prospects.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Grow your Credit Control career at one of the best healthcare organisations
- Be apart of a forward thinking and diverse team
This is an exciting and progressive opportunity as an Accounts Assistant in the legal marketing sector. Competitive salary and benefits included.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- Accounts Assistant role for leading legal marketing company
- This role offers a competitive salary and progression prospects
Our client is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support the Senior Partner of a law firm, in the City of London . This is a 12 month contract
City of LondonTemporary£30,000 - £31,000
- Executive Assistant
2 year contract as a Facilities Coordinator working within the City of London for a company within the Public Sector and Government, paying between £31-32,000 per year. Must have a DBS
City of LondonPermanent£28,150 - £29,000
- 2 year contract as a Facilities Coordinator - must have DBS
- Responsible for the smooth operations of the office and contracts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PART TIME PERMANENT Tenancy Advisor to join the busy team of a central London Housing Association. The role, which is a job share, is an 18 hour Wed - Fri position, with a pro rata'd salary of £28,150, rising 10& after 6 months. Alongside the competitive pro rata salary, employees enjoy a range of benefits.
City of LondonPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- Part Time Opportunity with a leading UK Housing Associaton
- Permanent Tenancy Advisory Position
Looking for a proactive and self-motivated Design Assistant to work within a Development Design Team to contribute to an effective design function for the wider Development Team. Role is a full time position, paying £24-25,000 per annum working within City of London.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000
- Looking for proactive and self-motivated Design Assistants
- Position will involve working on projects throughout London
PA to Chairman - Management Consultancy - City of London
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- PA to Chairman
- PA 1-1 Role
An Assistant Accountant position at a Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
The opportunity provides full study support alongside exceptional career progression.
City of LondonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Assistant Accountant Position in Financial Services based in Central London.
- Permanent position with Study Support and a large opportunity for progression
Assistant accountant position within a Financial services company.
My Client provides private equity fund administration and are based in the City of London.
- Assistant Accountant Position based in Central London.
- Permanent position with a large opportunity for progression