City of London
357 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: City of London
- City of LondonPermanent£35,000
Accounts Payable Manager role for leading Travel company based in the city of London.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Accounts Payable Manager for leading travel company
- Candidate must demonstrate previous role in supervisory position
We are recruiting for a commercial maintenance plumber to work in a University in central London.
City of LondonTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Are you looking to work 2-10? Monday to Friday?
- Please apply for a commercial plumber position
I am currently recruiting a Finance Assistant on a temporary basis, to be based in the City of London. My client is a market leader in cloud based software, working closely within the legal sector.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Working for a US IT & Cloud Data Management Company
- Temporary Vacancy
PA/Secretary - Accountancy - City of London
City of LondonTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
I am currently recruiting an E-billing Specialist working for an international law firm based in the City of London. This will be a 6 month fixed term contract with the potential to be extended.
Sector: AccountancyI am current
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £34,000
- Working for an international law firm
- 6 month fixed term contract
Our client are looking for an Electrical Engineer to oversee planned and reactive maintenance works on a high profile contract based in Central London.
City of LondonTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £31,198)
- Must have a recognised Electrical qualification i.e. 17th Edition
- Have delivered planned and reactive maintenance
This role, Sole Credit Controller, is a temporary role to start next week.
We are specifically looking for a Credit Controller that can conduct cash allocations as well as chasing in the debtors (Accountancy).
The position is based in the City of London meaning candidates must be able to commute to that location.
City of LondonPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
- Credit Controllers must have worked in a sole role before
- Progressive role providing excellent training
Due to expansion in business, my client is recruiting an additional team member to join their finance team as an Accounts Assistant. Based in the City.
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Financial Services business in the City has an opening in the Finance team
- Excellent opportunity to do an all round Accounts Assistant role
Our client is a well known financial services institution within the Banking sector and is based in the heart of the City of London. They have an opportunity for an experienced Payroller with supervisory / management skills to join their team as a Deputy Payroll Manager.
- Financial Services Organisation based in the City
- Opportunity for a Deputy Payroll Manager to join the in-house team