1450 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: London
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join an award winning team based in our prestigious offices in Holborn, London.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Leading training and development
- Excellent benefits and earning potential available
Are you a Credit Controller from Professional Services? Do you have 3 years experience in credit control?
Page Personnel have the opportunity to work with a Top 30 Accountancy Practice based in Central London.
LondonTemporary£14 - £20 per hour (£29,118 - £41,597)
- Professional services company
- Central London
I am seeking Temp PA's to register with me who are immediately available to work in the FMCG and Media sectors across London (predominantly in the West End). The rate of pay will be between £14-20 per hour and will range from short term bookings to maternity covers depending on what our clients need.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- TEMP PAs REQUIRED!! MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MEDIA/ FMCG EXPERIENCE!!
- Paying £14+ per hour across London in the Media and FMCG sectors!
The position of Contract Co-Ordinator for FMCG company will involve dealing with contracts and liaising with suppliers and contractors on a daily basis.
LondonPermanent£16,000 - £17,000
- Apply if you have worked within the ironmongery industry & GAI qualified
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company
The main purpose of this role is to support the Facilities Supervisor in managing the day to day facilities within the London Office, providing a safe, comfortable and efficient working environment for staff and visitors that is well presented and maintained and including of the operations of the mail room.
- The main purpose of this role is to support the Facilities Supervisor
- provide a safe and efficient working environment for staff and visitors.
A new opportunity has arisen for a candidate with experience within Accounts in a hospitality/restaurant business. You will be working as part of a team working as an Accounts Assistant in a 6 month contract position. You will be reporting into the Management Accountant as well as the Finance Manager and working alongside the Accounts Payable/Receivable function.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Leading restaurant and hotel chain
- Central London location
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance team at a leading In-House business are looking to recruit an AML Analyst. This will be at their office in central London.
LondonTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- An exciting opportunity for an AML Analyst at a leading business.
- A chance to build your experience in AML.
Candidates will be asked to provide learning and development expertise as a Learning Partner in a global FMCG's UK base. As the heart of the company's European operations, this UK satellite offers a fast-paced and dynamic working environment that is sure to provide the opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
South West LondonTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £31,198)
- An FMCG business and global leader is seeking a L&D professional
- To support the company as a Learning Partner
This role, High Volume Accounts Payable Specialist, is an ongoing temporary assignment looking for a candidate to start to next week. Since the role is based in Victoria candidates must be able to commute to this location via the overground, Victoria Line, District Line and Circle Line.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Interesting opportunity based in Victoria
- Temporary role on an ongoing basis, paid hourly
A single Family Office seeks an Part Time Management Accountant to join their Accountancy department based in London. You must have with strong analytical skills and attention to detail to be primarily responsible for production of the company's management accounts.
- 3, 4 or 5 days per week
- 30 hour per week