1426 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: London
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£53,000 - £54,000
Tower Hamlets Community Housing is looking for an experienced Head of Income and Lettings to manage a team of 6 and ensure the efficient collection of all revenue for the organisation.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Oversee all Income for Tower Hamlets Community Housing
- Work with in the Senior Management Team for the Organisation
v*Inspired is a digital platform providing young people with opportunities to gain new experiences and skills for life by taking action on causes they care about and are looking for a Finance Officer to join their team
Hammersmith and FulhamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Finance Officer position for V. Inspired
- Based near Victoria, Westminster, London
Property Investment business in West London is expanding its finance team and is recruiting for a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Property Investment Business in West London (Hammersmith)
- Exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified to join a growing finance team
Brokerage firm in the City is expanding its finance and operations team and urgently require a Payments and Reconciliations Analyst to join their team.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Brokerage firm in the City is expanding its finance and operations division
- Excellent opportunity for a financial services reconciliations specialist
An international banking organisation based in the heart of the City has an exciting opportunity for a talented Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their finance team.
The role is based near Bank station and is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract initially.
LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified / Finalist Management Accountnant
- International Banking organisation based in the City
A global company are looking to expand their finance team through recruiting a finance assistant into their ever-growing team. The company are involved in a large amount of projects and now is an exciting time to join. They specialise in travel and would like candidates from a similar background.
South West LondonTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
3 month contract (with view for extension)
£10 - £13/hour depending on experience
Leading FMCG Brand
City of LondonPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Clapham Junction, South West London
This role, Progressive Credit Controller (Junior), is an exciting role with a candidate who has up to 3 years experience. The position will provide a clear route of progression up to a senior credit controller level.
The position is a permanent opportunity based in the City of London and will be looking for someone from a Credit Control/ Accountancy based background.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience
- Salary up to £25,000
The leading television distribution company are looking to expand their finance team withing their Central London office.
City of LondonTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £23,918)
This role, Part Time Credit Control/Customer Service, is an opportunity for a candidate looking to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday.
The role will be based in the City of London close to Liverpool Street meaning candidates must be able to commute to that location.
- Part time role Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Customer service focused