49 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Nottingham
- NottinghamTemporary£23,000 - £28,000
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Finance Analyst for a blue chip company in Nottingham. The role is initially for a 9 month contract, but it is likely that other permanent opportunities will arise in the business.
NottinghamPermanent£23,000 - £35,000
- This is an opportunity to join a blue chip business in Nottingham
- Permanent opportunities are likely to arise in the business
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Financial Accountant for a fast paced, dynamic and national business in Nottingham. This role will give you the opportunity to work as part of a large finance team at a market leading c. £1 billion turnover business.
NottinghamPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- Page Personnel Finance are exclusively recruiting a Financial Accountant
- Our client is a large and growing business in Nottingham
Part-time Rent Officer required. The role will see you recording rental income, liaising with different departments and develop systems that will maximise the collection of rental income.
NottinghamPermanent£17,500 - £19,500
- Rent Officer
- Income Officer
Page Personnel are exclusively recruiting a Payroll Clerk for a public sector organisation in Nottingham. Our client offers a great working environment and benefits, which includes a 35 hour working week, flexible working hours and 42 days holiday allowance.
NottinghamTemporary£8 - £11 per hour (£16,639 - £22,878)
- This is an opportunity to work as part of a team in payroll.
- Our client offers a flexible working environment and great benefits.
Page Personnel are recruiting a Collections Officer initially for a 4 month contract, but the position may become permanent. Our client is conveniently located in Nottingham city centre.
NottinghamPermanent£9 - £11 per hour (£18,719 - £22,878)
- This is initially a 4 month temporary role, but it may become permanent.
- Our client is ideally located in Nottingham city centre.
Experience of working in an office environment, proven administration/clerical and excellent word processing/touch typing skills, along with competence in the use of IT software systems are essential.
NottinghamPermanent£29,000 - £32,000
- Clerical Assistant
- Part Time
My Client is an established housing association in the East Midlands area. They are seeking a talented Rent Team Leader who join their finance department.
NottinghamPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
- Income Team Leader
- Income Team Leader
An award winning house builder is seeking to expand their maintenance team and is looking to recruit a multi-skilled joiner.
NottinghamTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Maintenance Joiner
- Multi-Skilled Tradesperson
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively recruiting a Payroll Assistant for a public sector organisation in Nottingham. Our client is based just outside of Nottingham city centre.
- Page Personnel are recruiting a temporary to permanent Payroll Assistant
- Our client is based in Nottingham