46 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Nottingham
- NottinghamTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively recruiting a Payroll Assistant for a public sector organisation in Nottingham. Our client is based just outside of Nottingham city centre.
NottinghamPermanent£29,000 - £32,000
- Page Personnel are recruiting a temporary to permanent Payroll Assistant
- Our client is based in Nottingham
My Client is an established housing association in the East Midlands area. They are seeking a talented Rent Team Leader who join their finance department.
NottinghamTemporary£18,000 - £24,000
- Rent Team Leader
- Purchase Ledger
- Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Clerk in Nottingham
- We seek someone with experience at completing a payroll function from inception to completion.
NottinghamPermanent£23,000 - £30,000
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Financial Accountant for a fast paced, dynamic and national business in Nottingham. This role will give you the opportunity to work as part of a large finance team at a market leading c. £1 billion turnover business.
NottinghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Page Personnel Finance are exclusively recruiting a Financial Accountant
- Our client is a large and growing business in Nottingham
Page Personnel are exclusively recruiting a Senior Management Accountant for a growing SME in Nottingham (near Long Eaton). This is a brand new role, which has been created due to business growth. It is not a standard Senior Management Accountant role, as not only will you be exposed to management accounts, financial accounts and business partnering, but you will be able to create your own processes and procedures, and make the role your own.
NottinghamPermanent£17,000 - £21,000
- Page Personnel are recruiting a Senior Management Accountant
- This is not an ordinary Senior Management Accountant opportunity
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively recruiting a Credit Controller for a national, successful and market leading business in Nottingham. The Credit Controller will be working as part of a team in a fast paced and target driven environment. Applicants need not have experience of credit control, but must have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and experience of working in a customer service type role.
NottinghamPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Page Personnel are recruiting a Credit Controller in Nottingham.
- We seek someone with experience of customer service or credit control.
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a reputable company within the social housing sector. They are seeking an Income support officer to work with tenant in order to manage their income.
NottinghamPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Income Support Officer
- Rent Support Officer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this diverse, dedicated and knowledgeable team of professionals to provide an excellent Homeless and Housing Advice service to the residents in the local area.
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Housing Officer
- Housing Advice Officer
This is a fantastic housing management role to really help the community!
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Neighbourhood Service Officer
My client is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel Team. The Recruitment Coordinator will lead on the whole recruitment process and assist the Human Resource and Personnel Team with achieving their team objectives.
- Recruitment Officer
- Recruitment Co-ordinator