315 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East Midlands
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- LeicesterPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
To provide an effective recruitment, HR transactions and HR administrative service in a professional manner.
To be a first point of contact for internal and external queries relating to HR issues.
LeicestershirePermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Permenant Full Time
- Superb opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a large national organisation based in Leicestershire who are looking to expand their team by bringing in a proven Payroll Team Leader on a permanent basis
LeicestershireTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Excellent career opportunity with a reputable business
- Well-established business with great benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join this successful business in Leicestershire on a temporary to permanent basis.
LeicestershirePermanent£33,000 - £37,000
- Temporary to Permanent
- Great Exposure
My client is looking for a HR Manager who is passionate about the job they do and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results and excellence in customer service.
LeicesterPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Fantastic opportunity
- Permenant Position
Excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant who wants to work within a large business in Leicestershire.
Great team , great people, lots of support.
BelperTemporary£9 - £12
- Excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant based in Leicester
- Large organisation with brilliant prospects for growth and movement
* Page Personnel are recruiting a Purchase Ledger in North Derby
* We seek someone with experience working within a finance discipline
HucknallTemporary£9 - £11 per hour (£18,719 - £22,878)
- Large business
- Friendly finance team
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively recruiting a Payroll Administrator for a large retail business in North Nottingham.
LeicestershirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent Business
- On Site Parking
Our client (based in Leicestershire) is looking for a Payroll Manager to assist management and HR in developing the payroll function, improving processes and ensuring that the payroll function runs smoothly on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Payroll Manager opportunity based in Leicestershire
- For a fantactic public sector business
An excellent opportunity to join a successful business as an Finance Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Temporary to Permanent
- Accounting Exposure