15 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: St. Albans
- St. AlbansTemporary£12 - £16 per hour (£24,958 - £33,277)
My client are a Media organisation who are looking for a payroll specialist to join their team on a temporary basis.
St. AlbansPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Payroll Specialist
- Temporary position
Great permanent opportunity to join a global retailer, small Finance team with the opportunity for progression. They are seeking a Part Qualified or Finalist Management Accountant, ideally who has experience of working in a fast paced and changing environment.
This role is offering a competitive salary with study support opportunities and a fantastic company who are a household name in the UK and across the globe. If you are interested please call me 01727 730113
St. AlbansTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£24,958 - £31,198)
- A global Retailer in St Albans are seeking a Management Accountant
- Great salary and progression
This role is for an experienced credit controller with advanced excel skills for my client based in St. Albans.
St. AlbansPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Immediate start
- An organisation with an international presence
My client are a growing Medical company who have a head quarters based in St Albans. They offer career progression, great benefits and a varied accounting role with great exposure.
Ideally seeking an AAT qualified Accountant who has experience of Management Accounts, VAT Returns, Reconciliations and who enjoys working as part of a team. Great opportunity to join a forward thinking company who are working towards a great cause.
St. AlbansPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Permanent opportunity for a growing medical company in St Albans
- Salary £27k-£30k dependent on experiece, varied role with progression
As the HR Officer you will be providing HR expertise to both fee-earning and support functions, including Audit, Tax, Trusts, Financial Services, Marketing, IT and Maintenance.
You must ideally have some exposure of working within a similar environment including handling a range of employee relations issues, recruitment, training and development and the ability to build strong working relationships and communicate across all levels.
St. AlbansPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Great opportunity to join a fast paced chartered accountancy firm
- Based in St. Albans with regular travel to Rickmansworth, MiltonKeynes & London
The HR Generalist based in St. Albans will primarily focus on managing the employee life-cycle for the entire customer service team, be the first point of contact for ER related queries and manage the recruitment process.
St. AlbansTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading global fashion distribution company
- Become part of a well established HR team
My client are looking for an immediately available Finance Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis.
St. AlbansTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Large Reputable Organisation
- Temporary to Permanent
My St. Albans based media client are looking for a Credit Controller to join the business on a temporary basis as the finance team are relocating out of the country.
- Credit Controller
- Immediately Available Candidates Needed
My St. Albans based building and construction client are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their nationwide organisation on a 12 month fixed term contract.
St. AlbansPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- 6 month FTC
We at Page Personnel are recruiting for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team based in St. Albans. Within the job you will be introduced to the world of recruitment at a corporate business and given the tools you need to excel and exceed targets.
We have a model for growth that is organic, promoting from within and so consequently take the time to nurture and develop our staff to ensure they are ready for their future progression.
- An exciting opportunity for a graduate wanting to work in Recruitment
- This is a brilliant chance to build a career within a FTSE organisation