18 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: St. Albans
- Featured JobSt. AlbansPermanent
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing, multi-national, market leading organization. The business has numerous offices around the globe although the most densely populated territory is the UK.
A number of the business units have plans for aggressive growth and expansion; as a result there is a requirement for a Bright, Intelligent & Hungry Sales & Business Development Consultant to join the currently successful St. Albans team.
St. AlbansTemporary£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a Sales & Business Development role
- A chance to join a FTSE listed company and kick start your career
My client are looking for an immediately available Sales Ledger Clerk on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Large Reputable Organisation
- Temporary to Permanent
Page Personnel Logistics are currently recruiting for a Planning Team Manager for our client base in St Albans.
St. AlbansPermanent£42,000 - £47,000
- Warehouse and Tranport Planning
- Leading 3PL
Great permanent opportunity to join a global retailer, small Finance team with the opportunity for progression. They are seeking a Part Qualified or Finalist Management Accountant, ideally who has experience of working in a fast paced and changing environment.
This role is offering a competitive salary of over £50k with study support opportunities and a fantastic company who are a household name in the UK and across the globe. If you are interested please call me 01727 730113
St. AlbansPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- A global Retailer in St Albans are seeking a Management Accountant
- Great salary and progression, total package up to £50k
We at Page Personnel are recruiting for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team based in St. Albans. Within the job you will be introduced to the world of recruitment at a corporate business and given the tools you need to excel and exceed targets.
We have a model for growth that is organic, promoting from within and so consequently take the time to nurture and develop our staff to ensure they are ready for their future progression.
St. AlbansTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- An exciting opportunity for a graduate wanting to work in Recruitment
- This is a brilliant chance to build a career within a FTSE organisation
My large fashion brand based in St. Albans are looking for an assistant accountant to join the business for a 12 month fixed term contract.
St. AlbansPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Assistant Accountant
- 12 month FTC
As the HR Officer you will be providing HR expertise to both fee-earning and support functions, including Audit, Tax, Trusts, Financial Services, Marketing, IT and Maintenance.
You must ideally have some exposure of working within a similar environment including handling a range of employee relations issues, recruitment, training and development and the ability to build strong working relationships and communicate across all levels.
St. AlbansTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Great opportunity to join a fast paced chartered accountancy firm
- Based in St. Albans with regular travel to Rickmansworth, MiltonKeynes & London
My well established client are looking for a Management Accountant to come in and cover a maternity leave within the business.
St. AlbansPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Management Accountant
- 12 month contract
We are currently recruiting an Employee Relations Advisor for a fast-paced team based in St. Albans. The ER Advisor will be primarily provide practical, hands on commercial advice and support in respect of all ER case issues, including; business change initiatives, grievances, disciplinaries, performance, capability, consultation (individual and collective), absence (short term, long term and adjustments).
St. AlbansPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A fast paced, high volume employee relations advisor role
- Previous exposure dealing with high volume ER case management required
The purpose of this Senior HR Officer role is to provide HR expertise to both fee-earning and support functions, including Tax, Trusts, Financial Services, Marketing, IT and Maintenance.
The successful candidate must be CIPD qualified with a positive, can-do and people-centric approach. IT literacy is key and ideally you will be adept in the use of an HRIS and psychometrics.
- Fantastic new perm opportunity to work for a renowned accountancy firm
- A varied project driven role - with occasional travel to other local sites