21 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: St. Albans
- Featured JobSt. AlbansPermanent
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing, multi-national, market leading organization. The business has numerous offices around the globe although the most densely populated territory is the UK.
A number of the business units have plans for aggressive growth and expansion; as a result there is a requirement for a Bright, Intelligent & Hungry Sales & Business Development Consultant to join the currently successful St. Albans team.
St. AlbansTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a Sales & Business Development role
- A chance to join a FTSE listed company and kick start your career
My well established client are looking for a Management Accountant to come in and cover a maternity leave within the business.
St. AlbansPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Management Accountant
- 12 month contract
A need has arisen within our St Albans office for a permanent Recruitment Consultant. This is a full time position that offers great training, career progression and the chance to earn great bonus and commission. Your role will be varied and allow you to manage your own desk at your own pace, managing client relationships and building relationships with both your candidates and clients. Great opportunity, we are seeking a hard working and ambitious person.
St. AlbansPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant in St Albans
- We at Michael Page Finance are recruiting, salary offering £23,000 - £27,000
My client are a growing IT services organisation who are based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire. They are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their established Finance team and run their UK division, dealing with all aspects of Finance but particularly Accounts Payables. The salary they are offering is £22,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience with great benefits attached, free parking and a stable environment.
St. AlbansPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- A growing IT organisation based in St Albans are seeking an Accounts Assistant
- Permanent role paying £22,000 - £25,000 with great benefits
We at Page Personnel are recruiting for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team based in St. Albans. Within the job you will be introduced to the world of recruitment at a corporate business and given the tools you need to excel and exceed targets.
We have a model for growth that is organic, promoting from within and so consequently take the time to nurture and develop our staff to ensure they are ready for their future progression.
St. AlbansPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An exciting opportunity for a graduate wanting to work in Recruitment
- This is a brilliant chance to build a career within a FTSE organisation
Exciting opportunity to provide a professional and confidential HR service in all aspects of HR management, offering guidance and support to line managers to ensure that legal compliance and effective and efficient delivery are maintained at all times.
St. AlbansPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic permanent HR Advisor opportunity with generalist responsbilities
- Fast growing and award winning, global distribution business
We are currently recruiting an Employee Relations Advisor for a fast-paced team based in St. Albans. The ER Advisor will be primarily provide practical, hands on commercial advice and support in respect of all ER case issues, including; business change initiatives, grievances, disciplinaries, performance, capability, consultation (individual and collective), absence (short term, long term and adjustments).
St. AlbansPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A fast paced, high volume employee relations advisor role
- Previous exposure dealing with high volume ER case management required
The purpose of this Senior HR Officer role is to provide HR expertise to both fee-earning and support functions, including Tax, Trusts, Financial Services, Marketing, IT and Maintenance.
The successful candidate must be CIPD qualified with a positive, can-do and people-centric approach. IT literacy is key and ideally you will be adept in the use of an HRIS and psychometrics.
St. AlbansTemporary£9 - £13 per hour (£18,719 - £27,038)
- Fantastic new perm opportunity to work for a renowned accountancy firm
- A varied project driven role - with occasional travel to other local sites
There is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large blue chip organisation based in St. Albans on a temporary to permanent basis.
St. AlbansPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Large Blue Chip Company
The purpose of the Technical Manager, on behalf of the Central Sales Organisation is to provide a Technical Service principally to customers.
To be a direct contact for the Retailers Technical Managers and report on NPD, provide feedback on Customer Complaints, keep customer specifications updated & develop relationships with Key Customer Technical contacts.
- Leading Healthcare Company
- You will have experience in direct contact with retailers with technical queries