7 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Brentwood
- BrentwoodPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
The purpose of this position is to assist in the preparation, development and analysis of key management accounting information and reporting to ensure that the Bank makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
BrentwoodTemporary£12 - £13 per hour (£24,958 - £27,038)
- Part-Qualified or Finalist level Finance Analyst for a leading Bank
- Located in Brentwood, Essex
This newly created role will suit an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant who is immediately available.
BrentwoodPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Brentwood Location - Essex
- Long term temporary opportunity
To provide accounting and administrative support to the Finance team with regards to accounts payable.
BrentwoodPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Accounts Payable Assistant for a Boutique Bank based in Essex
- Working within a Successful Finance Department
To provide detailed accounting support to the Finance team with regards to the lending divisions: Secured and Commercial Mortgages.
BrentwoodPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- A leading Bank is looking for a Assistant Financial Accountant
- Studying toward an ACCA Qualification
Based in Brentwood, my client is a successful Financial Services business that have a track record for consistently achieving growth within the company and are now looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to help continue that growth.
If you are someone who has vast sales ledger experience and has worked on reconciliations for the majority of their finance career, than this is the right job for you.
BrentwoodPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Experienced Sales Ledger Clerk needed for a top financial services company
- Excellent opportunity to build your skill set and drive a finance team forward
The role of the Operations Manager is to lead the Fleet, Facilities and Procurement teams across the company to deliver excellent customer service to all sites and locations in the group. The role will manage all projects and issues relating to property and buildings and ensure the vehicle fleet operates effectively and efficiently.
The role is responsible for ensuring the team remain updated on all legal and health and safety issues and will maintain the appropriate processes and systems to ensure commercial advantage.
- Leading Manufacturing company looking for an experienced Operations Manager
- An excellent chance to increase your managerial experience and knowledge.
This immediate start temporary to permanent vacancy will suit a candidate with previous Financial Services experience. It will offer exposure across elements of Finance, Operations and Compliance at an entry level. The role will be based in Brentwood in Essex.
- Essex location
- Financial Services sector