5403 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: England
- City of London
- East London
- North London
- North West London
- South East London
- South West London
- West End
- West London
- Greater Manchester
- East Sussex
- West Sussex
- West Midlands
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- West Yorkshire
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSt. NeotsPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
Our client based in St. Neots is looking for a French Speaking Sales Administrator to join their team. They are within the manufacturing and production sector.
Featured JobCambridgeTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- Fantastic Opportunity
- French Speaking
The PA/Administration Team is diversely skilled with high energy, ability and standards. Our client is looking for a similar, like minded individual to support their team.
- A 12 month contract for an experienced PA.
- A great opportunity to further develop PA skills supporting a team of PAs.
We are currently working in partnership with Bandvulc to recruit an Assistant Fleet Controller, on a permanent basis to join their finance team in Ivybridge.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Excellent chance to join a market leading manufacturer in Ivybridge
- Strong attention to detail is essential
Fibonatix is a Payment Services Provider (PSP) specialising in providing customised global solutions for online businesses. Fibonatix are opening their first UK office in the heart of Manchester City Centre and as a result are looking for an Underwriting Specialist on a permanent basis.
BasingstokePermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Global Payment Services Provider
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity with Excellent Benefits and Career Progression
As Projects Administrator you will provide support to senior management in aid of the delivery and implementation of projects. This role will be crucial in keeping the project management function efficient and effective.
- Fantastic permanent position as a Projects Administrator.
- Are you looking to start a career in project management?
This is a Security Supervisor role that will involve working nights and ensuring the safeguarding and smooth operation of an educational facility.
CoventryTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- This is an exciting Security opportunity to work within the education sector
- Security, Security Team Leader, Security Supervisor, SIA
To align learning and development to support the overall business strategy. Training skills analysis. To design, deliver, and evaluate learning and development activity.
HitchinPermanent£29,500 - £33,000
My client, based in Hitchin, is looking for a Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager to join their evolving business in the public sector and government industry. As a Bookkeeper you will be helping the Financial controller in pioneering a significant change to the way the finance function will operate in this growing business. It will require a strong candidate with sufficient accounting knowledge and appropriate qualifications (AAT Qualified or QBE).
OxfordPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Exciting Bookkeeper position in Hitchin
- Looking for an AAT qualified or QBE with a minimum of 3 years experience
A rare opportunity to join a global research consultancy on a full time, permanent basis as a Research Manager as they continue to innovate and dominate their specific research industry.
HitchinPermanent£37,500 - £41,000
- Full Time, Permanent position
- Global Research Consultancy based in Central Oxford
As a growing small to medium enterprise in the telecommunications sector, this business has been tipped for large growth in the next few years and have been coming up with new ways to bring their product to leading brands. With this innovative mind set, my client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their evolving team. This role will also be dealing with a variety of different managers from Marketing to Sales to Operations.
- Leading SME business looking for a progressive PQ/Finalist Management Accountant
- Based in excellent offices they are a professional and organically grown company