Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms - Secretarial & Business Support jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Secretarial & Business Support jobs
My client is a global video games developer and publisher responsible for many AAA titles. They are looking for a part time facilities assistant to support their facilities team to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations in return they are offering a competitive salary along with a busy and varied role.
ReadingTemporary£24,000 - £26,000
- Excellent opportunity for a part time Facilities Administrator
- Global company offering a competitive salary and busy and varied role
Temporary to Permanent position responsible for the front of house and client hosting experience. Welcoming visitors at reception and being the face of the organisation.
HarrogatePermanent£18,000 - £18,500
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a fast growing technology company.
- Managing front of house and two busy receptionists.
Page Personnel are currently looking for a Customer Account Advisor to join a fast paced call centre office environment
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Expanding company
- Great prospects
My client is looking to take on a Business Support Manager in their office in Manchester
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Business Support Manager
- Business Support Manager
Executive Business Manager
My client is looking for an Executive Business Manager to support to MD in a large global organisation based in Manchester
ReadingPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Executive Business Support
- Business Management
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy team in their Reading office.
SloughTemporary£10 - £15 per hour (£20,798 - £31,198)
- Have you got Sales Administration experience?
- Are you looking for a role in Reading?
Our client are looking for a German speaking Customer Service Advisor to join them on an 8 week contract at their site in Slough.
- Are you immediately available?
- Are you fluent in German?
New temporary senior team administrator role based in Chertsey, Surrey working for a reputable well known brand. The role will be providing support to the senior leadership team and will be on an ongoing temporary basis for minimum six months, paying a competitive hourly rate.
- New temporary administrative opportunity
- Working for a reputable, well known company based in Chertsey, Surrey.
New temporary PA position based in Chertsey, Surrey working for a reputable company. The role will be on an ongoing basis paying a competitive hourly rate. The candidate will need to be available on short notice, with a view to starting in the new year.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- New temporary PA position working for a reputable company
- Based in Chertsey, Surrey
A newly created office management role for a start-up business with strong links to the arts worlds.
Fluency in Russian is essential as there is a PA element to the role to the founder of the business who is based in Moscow.
- Interest in the Arts World?
- Russiian speaker