Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms - Sales jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobScotlandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Territory Managers are responsible for maintaining a very high level of hands-on support for existing customers, identifying and developing new business prospects in Scotland. This includes identifying "outside the box" opportunities and providing general feedback on the animal health industry in this territory.
FleetPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to work for leading Veterinary Wholesalers
- Competitive salary and excellent package
As the Account Manager for the Technology & Telecoms company based in Fleet, you will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships, with customer satisfaction a key metric of success. The role will report to the Head of Operations.
GlasgowPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Rapidly expanding IT Company seeking an established Account Manager
- You MUST have an Account Relationship Management background to apply
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Business Development Manager for our client, a global leader in there field. The successful candidate will be based from home working across the central belt of Scotland
GlasgowPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Central Belt
- SALES B2B FIELD SALES SCOTLAND SALES GLASGOW SALES EDINBURGH SOFTWARE
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Business Development Executive for our client a well-established IT organisation. Based in Glasgow city centre you will be able to commute there from Monday - Friday.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE GLASGOW
- Business Development Executive Glasgow sales BDM BDE B2B