Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms - Human Resources jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- AltonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Working in a standalone capacity to provide generalist HR support. Please note, as the role is standalone it is also heavily administrative.
FelthamPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- A standalone HR Manager
- Based in the Hampshire area
Provide support and administration for the successful management of the day-to-day HR function, including HRIS maintenance, recruiting, employment relations, performance management, disciplinary processes, payroll notifications to Finance and local payroll administrators, absence and holiday records and group employee benefit schemes for the UK and EMEA.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic Permanent HR Advisor opportunity
- Based in Feltham
This role is a unique chance to begin a career in Learning and Development specifically focusing in IT learning and Training within a leading provider of IT Software.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Are you fed up working long hours in hospitality?
- Do you want to get into a career in Learning and Development?
This Digital Training Specialist role is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills as a Trainer within a innovative London based company.
- An exciting opportunity to work as a Digital Training Specialist in London
- This unique role offers a chance to work for a leading IT Software company