Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms - Human Resources jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- AddlestonePermanent£25,000 - £32,000
The HR Representative is responsible for providing comprehensive HR support in specific locations within EMEA as well as the HR team. This is a hands on role which requires confidentiality, flexibility, and a "can do" attitude.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Excellent permanent opportunity working for a renowned organisation
- A very generalist / administrative role reporting directly to the HR BP
This role is a unique chance to begin a career in Learning and Development specifically focusing in IT learning and Training within a leading provider of IT Software.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Are you fed up working long hours in hospitality?
- Do you want to get into a career in Learning and Development?
This Digital Training Specialist role is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills as a Trainer within a innovative London based company.
WiltshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- An exciting opportunity to work as a Digital Training Specialist in London
- This unique role offers a chance to work for a leading IT Software company
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a HR Advisor position on a 6 month fixed-term contract in Wiltshire
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £35,000
- 6 month contract
- Potential for progression
To directly support two Senior Hire Recruiters with all the logistical co-ordination and scheduling of interviews across the UK, US and EMEA.
- Experience using Taleo would be ideal
- Based near to Victoria