Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms - Human Resources jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- LondonPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
The Global Accounts Associate would be asked to provide consultative support during the international on-boarding process for companies seeking to establish positions in foreign countries. This position offers the perfect opportunity for an HR Administrator to further his or her career and take the next step forward in establishing an international reputation.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A global start up are seeking an innovative, French Speaking HR graduate
- Opportunity to travel the world
Liaise with hiring managers to assess team needs across the business and recruit the most qualified professionals into the company. Advise on best practices throughout the recruitment process and ensure a pleasant experience for the candidates from first contact to the on-boarding stage.
HounslowPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Work for a Pioneer in the Fintech Industry
- Join the HR Team as a Recruitment Advisor
This is a permanent opportunity to join the IT industry in their new Talent team! The role will be varied and fast paced with opportunities to get involved with the end to end recruitment administration and Learning and Development support.
LondonPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic new permanent role within the IT industry
- Permanent opportunity for a driven, passionate recruitment coordinator!
This London based HR Assistant position will report into a Senior HR Advisor. The successful HR Assistant will act as the first point of contact within the HR team and be responsible for the day to day HR administration.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Are you an experienced HR Admin or HR Assistant looking for the next step?
- Do you want to work for a Global Tech Business?
Must have strategic and transnational high volume sales and contact centre recruitment experience.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A permanent opening in a sales business in Manchester
- Must have solid transactional and strategic recruitment experience
This London based Rewards Analyst role will sit within an international Reward team and look after EMEA and APAC.
BristolPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Do you have experience in a Reward or Benefits role?
- Would you like to work for a Global Management Company?
Stand confidently as the first point of contact for all HR needs and liaise with business partners. Collaborate with upper management in corporate strategy and head up HR projects.
TruroPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Gobal leading developer in satellite communications
- HR Advisor with focus in Employee Relations
Our client is a telecommunications service provider with offices in both London and Cornwall. They are looking for a standalone HR Advisor to be based in Cornwall, reporting in the HR Manager in London.
- Standalone HR role
- Full HR responsibility for a site of 60