Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms - Human Resources jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- Milton KeynesPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a leading Human Resources and Personnel team based in Milton Keynes. This is a permanent role.
ChertseyTemporary£17 - £20 per hour (£35,357 - £41,597)
- HR Advisor
- Based in Milton Keynes
As the Projects, Reporting & Analysis Exec role, you will provide support to HR VP and wider team. This is a varied role, requiring exposure and knowledge of systems/reporting & analysis/project management & HR administration support.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- 12 month fixed term contract offering a competitive salary and package
- A varied HR project & analysis role for a renowned consumer goods company
This People and Culture Officer role will allow an aspiring HR Administrator or HR Assistant an opportunity to work for a growing technology business and develop their HR skills.
LondonTemporary£28,000 - £35,000
- Are you an HR Admin/Assistant looking to work for a world leading tech business?
- This london role is a unique opportunity to work as a People and Culture Officer
This person will play a pivotal role in owning full recruitment lifecycle administration and ad-hoc project management,
- Fantastic opportunity to work for well known multi-national tech business
- Must be a strong administrator or co-ordinator
Our client, a well know technology brand are looking for a Training Assistant to join them on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
FelthamPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Training Assistant
- Well know Tech company
Provide support and administration for the successful management of the day-to-day HR function, including HRIS maintenance, recruiting, employment relations, performance management, disciplinary processes, payroll notifications to Finance and local payroll administrators, absence and holiday records and group employee benefit schemes for the UK and EMEA.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic Permanent HR Advisor opportunity
- Based in Feltham
This role is a unique chance to begin a career in Learning and Development specifically focusing in IT learning and Training within a leading provider of IT Software.
- Are you fed up working long hours in hospitality?
- Do you want to get into a career in Learning and Development?