Browse by industry - Retail
362 Matching Jobs
- SurbitonTemporary£12 - £16 per hour (£24,958 - £33,277)
Full time Accounts Assistant needed for an exciting company on a temporary basis
PontyclunTemporary£17,000 - £19,000
- Potential for the position to go permanent
- Fantastic company to work for
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Finance Assistant to join a well established company based in Pontyclun.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £28,000
- Immediate Start
- Global Company
My client is continuing to evolve at a rapid pace as they expand outside their flagship store. To assist with this, they are looking for a driven Sales Ledger Assistant to be responsible for maintaining the sales ledger.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Retail or Hospitality finance background
- Study support - Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a small fast growing interior design and furniture solutions company based in Central London, near Oxford circus tube station.
The role is for a Part-Qualified Assistant Accountant reporting to the Finance Manager.
LondonPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Part-Qualified ACCA or CIMA - providing study support
- University degree educated
This role will involve supporting the busy design and production teams in a friendly office environment with administrative duties.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Fantastic opportunity for candidate to join fashion design house in North London
- Must have excellent administration skills and be highly organised
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting for a rapidly expanding retail business based in Kingston upon Hull who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy accounts payable department.
MacclesfieldTemporary£20,000 - £21,000
- Rapidly Expanding Retail Business
- Household Name
Accounts Assistant Immediate Start Macclesfield
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,500
- Accounts Assistant- Excellent Opportunity
- Macclesfield based
The role of Team Assistant at Global FMCG Retailer will involve supporting the Executive Assistant in terms of diary and travel management for a team of Directors who head up some of Britain's favourite make-up and cosmetics brands.
LeatherheadPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Amazing opportunity to join a well-established and expanding company
- Competitive salary along with excellent benefits on offer
The Senior HR Adviser role based in Leatherhead is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and renowned Retailer within their Head Office, which will involve implementing new processes to enhance the HR function and wider business.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a renowned and fast growing Retailer
- A fast paced and varied HR manager role with a focus on projects/ initiatives
Are you available to start work NOW on a temporary basis for a minimum of 5 months? We are seeking experienced Warehouse Supervisors in the Cambridge area who are flexible for rotating shift work.
- Apply if you have experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Brilliant opportunity to join thriving business through peak