Browse by industry - Public Sector
45 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- BradfordTemporary£15,000 - £16,000
Page Personnel are recruiting for a well established receptionist to join a public sector education organisation in Bradford
BradfordPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Exceptional opportunity in a public sector education organisation
- Full time Interim receptionist role with long term opporunity in Bradford
My Client is a Soft Services Manager to join there team in West Yorkshire. The role of Soft Service Manager will manage a team of cleaning and security operatives in an educational institution. As the Soft Services Manager for this location you will be supported by the Area Cleaning and Security Management team.
- Soft Services Manager
- Excellent Service Provider
Here is an opportunity for an ambitious, hard-working HR Professional to become part of one of the most rapidly expanding businesses in Birmingham.
NuneatonTemporary£16,000 - £17,000
- Looking for a HR Professional with a strong administrative background
- An excellent opportunity for a an ambitious, hard-working indiviudal
An opportunity for a HR professional to progress their career and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced, challenging role.
BuryTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Fixed Term Contract based in Nuneaton for an immediately available candidate
- Looking for an ambitious and commited HR professional
- Part time
- Immediate start
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Administrator - part time
Based in London this well known University is looking for a Part Qualified/Finalist Management Accountant to support the Senior Business Partners with in the Organisation.
BerkshirePermanent£12 - £18 per hour (£24,958 - £37,437)
- An exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Work in one of London's Best Known Universities.
NHS Management Accountant based in central Berkshire
LondonTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Successful NHS Organisation
- You will ideally have NHS experience
Exciting opportunity to work for a highly prestigious NHS organisation in West London as part of their Accounts Receivable team.
LondonTemporary£15 - £20 per hour (£31,198 - £41,597)
- Exciting opportunity to work for the NHS
- Professional Credit Controller
Ongoing temporary PA role supporting a Programme Director. Based in central London. The salary is dependant upon experience but will be between £14-18ph
- For a Government regulatory body