Browse by industry - Public Sector
429 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- SouthallTemporary£15 - £21 per hour (£31,198 - £43,677)
A great temporary opportunity for a Occupational Health Advisor to join a healthcare provider within the NHS, based in Southall.
- Great oppertunity for a Occupational Health Advisor
- An excellent healthcare provider
A great temporary opportunity for a Workforce and ESR Systems to join a leading healthcare provider based in Southall.
WindsorTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
- ERS Systems Manager role
- Great to join a leading healthcare provider
The day to day work load includes providing HR support to Heads of Departments and managers on recruitment and various other issues, ensure that recruitment checks are carried out and completed, and salary and pension administration. Recruitment is a very important activity and one which is subject to regular inspection by external agencies.
ManchesterTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
- Immediatley available candidates
- 12m fixed term contract
HR Business Partner, Manchester, £28,000 - £32,000
CongletonTemporary£22,000 - £26,000
- Great opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner
- Temporary assignment
Junior HR Advisor , Congleton, £22,000 - £26,000
ManchesterTemporary£16,000 - £18,000
- A fixed term contract for 6 months to start ASAP
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career in HR
Business Support Officer, Manchester, Temporary, £16,000 - £18,000
South East LondonTemporary£30,000 - £37,000
- Temporary assignment
- Varied role offering progression
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor working for a reputable public sector organisation in South East London.
StockportTemporary£17,000 - £20,000
- Fantastic HR opportunity
- Great company
Purchase Ledger Clerk, Part Time, £17,000 - £20,000
OldhamPermanent£42,000 - £52,000
- Part time
- Flexible working hours!
Transactional Manager, Oldham, £42,000 - £52,000
CoventryPermanent£20,500 - £22,000
- Flexible working hours
- Close to public transport!
In this role you will have the opportunity to join an award winning HR team and undertake varied roles to learn a broad range of skills that will enable you to develop your career in HR.
This post is designated as a development role and will allow you to gain and develop the skills needed to undertake an HR Officer role.
- Brilliant opportunity to develop in HR
- Permane role with benefits