Browse by industry - Public Sector
47 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
One Housing Group is looking for a Senior Rents Officer to lead their fast paced Rent Finance Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading housing organisations across the country.
GuildfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Supervise the day to day acitivity of the rents team
- One of the countries biggest housing organisations
Responsible for managing the Finance Services team, who process all Purchase to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (OTC) transactions on behalf of the business and subsidiaries, supporting internal and external stakeholders. Through the provision of this service, the post holder and their team contribute to ensuring finance transactions are accurate and are processed in a timely manner, and are in accordance with the businesses policy and procedures.
This team is one of three within Financial Transactions Services, providing a Shared Service across the business for coordination of financial transactional processes covering both Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash.
LondonPermanent£36,000 - £44,000
- A new Finance Team Leader opportunity in Guildford
- A well-known growing business with excellent benefits
Based in London with in a well known organisation, the Finance Business Partner will actively develop and maintain Budgeting systems and procedures to assist with key decisions made with in the organisation.
LancasterTemporary£8 - £12 per hour (£16,639 - £24,958)
- Working alongside budget holders and key decision makers.
- A well established Arts and Education Organisation
Base din Lancaster, my leading client is looking for an Admissions Coordinator to join their team.
SloughTemporary£22,000 - £24,000
- Education sector
The School Admin Manager will oversee all administrative duties and ensure seamless operation. You will be responsible for all administrative staff and the delegation of tasks whilst promoting cohesion and offering support.
- A fantastic opportunity to work term time only
- You will have meticulous organisational skills
Our client is a University in Central London seeking an Assistant Finance Manager for a busy research department.
LondonTemporary£14 - £20 per hour (£29,118 - £41,597)
- Our client is seeking an Assistant Finance Manager
- The candidate must have worked as an Accountant in a University
We have seen an increase demand for PAs who have experience in the Education and Charity sectors.
LondonTemporary£9 - £16
- Long term assigment
- Competitive pay
Looking for a range of experienced Caretaker/Handymen who have or want to work in the public sector, in London and in the surrounding areas
EpsomTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- After a variety of caretakers
- Caretakers with varying experience and qualifications
A fantastic opportunity top join a wonderful business in the Epsom area. This role is a senior Accounts Assistant to cover a period of maternity leave.
LeedsTemporary£15,000 - £17,000
- Wonderful client in Epsom are recruiting!
- Do you have all round accounts experience?
Page Personnel are recruiting for a well established receptionist and/or administrator to join a public sector client in Leeds
- Brilliant interim role for a receptionist to join a public sector organsiation
- Immediate opportunity in Leeds for a receptionist and/or administrator