Browse by industry - Public Sector
50 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent
In this role you will provide high level executive support to the Headmistress. You will be responsible for researching and developing projects, preparing briefing papers, and writing speeches and correspondence amongst other duties.
This is a busy and demanding role with a global focus, and line management of the Head's PA and school Receptionists.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Wycombe Abbey is at the forefront of girls' boarding education in the UK.
- Candidates will have a background in a strategic business environment.
One Housing Group is looking for a Senior Rents Officer to lead their fast paced Rent Finance Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading housing organisations across the country.
- Supervise the day to day acitivity of the rents team
- One of the countries biggest housing organisations
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a temporary Assistant Accountant role for an NHS organisation in Southampton.
This role is expected to last until January 2015 and is supporting the team while they recruit a permanent position.
LutonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Immediate start
- NHS/Public Sector experience essential
I am currently recruiting for a part qualified (CIMA / ACCA) Assistant Management Accountant
- ACCA / CIMA Studier
- Full study support
Based in East London the Senior Financial Accountant will manage a team of 6 and will be responsible for all Financial aspects of the organisation.
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- A well known futher education organisation in East London
- Responsible for the day to day financial aspects of the University
A 6 month FTC for a HR Systems SAP Specialist working for a university in Central London.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic central location
- Great opportunity
Are you looking for an exciting Payroll Manager Position within a Public Sector organisation?
Are you immediately available and looking for work?
Are you up for a challenge and have experience managing a team of Payrollers?
If yes, we would love to hear from you.
LeedsTemporary£18,000 - £21,000
- Payroll Manager working for a recognised Charity
- Immediate starting Temp role
Page Personnel are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant within a Public Sector organisation based in Leeds
- Temp-Perm Assistant Accountant position
- Exciting Opportunity in Leeds
This role has been created following a department restructure.
As Senior Recruitment Officer, you will input into plans for the development and implementation of student recruitment plans on an international scale.
NottinghamTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Our client is a well-respected educational institute based in Berkshire
- Candidates will have a solid understanding of the end-to-end recrutiment process
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively recruiting a Finance Administrator for a 3 month contract in Nottingham city centre. To apply for this role you will either 1) have previous experience of working in finance, or 2) be studying, or have an accounting qualification like an accounting related degree or AAT.
- Page Personnel Finance are recruiting an interim Finance Administrator
- Our client is based in Nottingham city centre