Browse by industry - Not For Profit
37 Matching Jobs
Not For Profit jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
v*Inspired is a digital platform providing young people with opportunities to gain new experiences and skills for life by taking action on causes they care about and are looking for a Finance Officer to join their team
City of LondonTemporary
- Finance Officer position for V. Inspired
- Based near Victoria, Westminster, London
The Band 5 Management Accountant role in London will be based in the City and will require the candidate to assist the Financial Management team with Month End and Year End procedures.
East LondonTemporary£9 - £11 per hour (£18,719 - £22,878)
- Our client is seeking an NHS experienced Band 5 Management Accountant
- For an immediate start role based in London
Opportunity to join a large housing association as a Team Administrator based in East London
EpsomTemporary£15 - £17 per hour (£31,198 - £35,357)
- Team Admin role
- Ongoing temp opportunity based in East London
Do you want to opportunity to work for a rapidly growing, international business?
Do you have experience working in a commercial environment?
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Do you have experience working in a commercial finance team?
- Are you immediatley avaliable?
A Sole Accountant role based within a small healthcare charity in Central London
BradfordTemporary£16,800 - £20,000
- Solo Accountanting position based in Central London
- Working within a small healthcare organisation
Page Personnel are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity in a Not for Profit organisation.
LeicesterTemporary£12 - £13 per hour (£24,958 - £27,038)
- Exciting new secretarial opportunity with a not for profit organisation
- Part time temporary role in central Bradford
Superb temp to perm opportunity to join a superb business as an Assistant Accountant.
BerkshirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant
School Business Manager (Term Time + 2 Weeks) based in West Berkshire. You will be responsible for all aspects of finance, HR and facilities management.
AylesburyPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Successful state school
- You will have expeience of school finance
An opportunity has become available for a skilled Cleaning Manager in Aylesbury.
- Excellent Local Opportunity
- Fantastic Career and Promotion Prospects