Browse by industry - Media & Agency
30 Matching Jobs
Media & Agency jobs
- LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
To develop, implement and run the HR function for the business.
To create an engaged, highly skilled, loyal workforce and maintain a fun collaborative and positive working environment.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Stand alone role
- Working for Creative Agency in the West End
This is a unique opportunity for a Billings Specialist to work for a PR / Marketing agency.
There is a small finance function that consists of 6 people.
Prior working knowledge from the legal sector is a must have.
- PR / Marketing agency
- Small team with a billings focus in this role.
In summary you will be working in a small finance team where your responsibilities will include both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, giving you a broad range of duties to get involved with.
This role is suitable for someone that is a self starter, hard working, persistent and confident in their technical ability. You will be based in their Central London head office, reporting directly into the Head of Finance.
BirminghamPermanent£15,000 - £18,000
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Assistant
- Immediately Available
The Customer Service Executive will provide first class customer service by building rapport with customers and clients exceeding their expectations by handling all complaint enquiries efficiently.
West EndTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- A fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable Customer Service Executive
- Based in Birmingham
An EA to CFO is required for a temp-perm role at a Media production company in London's West End. Salary will be dependant onexperience
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- An experienced Executive Assistant required to report directly to the CFO
- An exciting opportunity at a Television Production company in the west end!
Main purpose of the position:
To support the Head of UK Media Accounting and any such duties that are reasonable to the position.
FelthamTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Media company based in Central London moving to West London in summer
- ACCA / CIMA
My client is looking for a temporary administrator to start Monday 25th January for a reputable company based in Feltham, Middlesex. You must have administrative knowledge and be able to commit to a rolling temporary contract for minimum 8 weeks. This role is paying £8-£9.50 per hour plus holiday pay.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- New temporary administrator position based in Feltham, Middlesex
- You must be available to start from Monday 25th January
A Management Accountant role that is offering the chance for the right candidate to progress their career in a growing media/advertising business. Based in London Waterloo.
ManchesterTemporary£20,000 - £23,000
- Based in London Waterloo
- For a leading mobile advertising brand
A great temporary to permanent opportunity has come up for an assistant accountant just outside of Manchester's city centre.
- Assistant Accountant
- Manchester City Centre