Browse by industry - Media & Agency
25 Matching Jobs
Media & Agency jobs
We are looking for a hardworking and experienced financial accountant for a 6 month temporary to perm assignment with a marketing agency based in Paddington, London.
- Up to £30K
- Ideally Part qualified
- Media background beneficial
- Maconomy/Cartesis experience desirable
CambridgePermanent£20,000 - £23,500
- 6 month temp to perm opportunity
- Media agency in Paddington, London
This leading international group have a US parent company but are organically growing across Europe currently. With a great reputation, brand name and loyal customer base in Germany they require a German Speaking Finance Administrator to lead the accounts receivable function out of their state of the art offices around Cambridge. With links to the new media and internet industry they are an employer of choice
GuildfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- German Speaking Finance Administrator position originally focused on AR
- Exciting global business who are part of a US Group
Our client is looking to add a new Management Accountant to their Accountancy team based in Guildford.
ManchesterTemporary£18,000 - £21,000
- Management Accountant opportunity based in Guildford
- Salary up to £35k
Manchester City Centre Temporary to Permanent role Manchester City Centre
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£21,000 - £22,000
- Temporary to Permanent Credit Controller
- Manchester City Centre
This is a fantastic role for someone who has some experience within Finance and is looking to join a company that they can progress in. They are offering progression to a Management Accountant position within the next couple of years.
City of LondonPermanent£20,000 - £27,000
- Excellent career progression
- Fun & Sociable company to work for!
This is a pivotal role within the company. You will coordinate and liaise between all staff and be responsible for the smooth running of a shared workspace. You will need to be able to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment. Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential and the right candidate will find this an exciting and dynamic role they can make their own.
50% of the role will require you to provide book keeping assistance to the Financial Manager so proficiency with numbers is essential. Training will be given and you will develop the skills to be able to perform the following financial tasks.
City of LondonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Work within a growing digital agency firm
- Large variation of responsiblities to get stuck into
This role will sit within a growing finance team within a large media events company. Your role will incorporate several areas of the business - predominantly finance as well as HR and office management.
WokingPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Opportunity to gain experience within the accounting area.
- Progressive role that will teach you several areas within finance.
Our client a leading International business based in Woking, Surrey are recruiting for a Trainee Management Accountant role due to company growth
InternationalPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Trainee Management Accountant
- Trainee Management Accountant
My client is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant who has specialist knowledge of Cashiering and Accounts Receivable. The role is permanent and offers a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress within finance.
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control