Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism - Secretarial & Business Support jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Secretarial & Business Support jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their team based in birmingham, the ideal candidate will come from a customer service background ideally within the leisure and sport industry.
EssexPermanent£26,000 - £33,000
- Leading organisation
- Permenant position
To provide administrative and flexible organisational support service to the Senior Leadership Team.
This role is part of a team of two, one Executive Assistant and this role as a Personal Assistant who are designated to a number of individuals for day to day support services.
- Renowned Travel / Aviation operator is seeking a Personal Assistant
- Must have strong Commercial/Corporate PA experience
The Night Time Customer Service Officer will provide accommodation administration services, taking bookings, allocating rooms and monitoring payments and charges.
The role is based in Newport
InternationalPermanent£30,000 - £37,000
- Provide front of house services and responding to guest queries
- Accommodation administration services
The Executive Assistant to global SVP for Global Hospitality and Catering Industry role main focus will be acting as the Senior Vice President's main point of contact with people both inside and outside of the organisation - providing a professional, friendly and efficient impression of the company at all times. This role will be based in the Hammersmith Office.
AscotPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- MUST HAVE OVER 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT AT SENIOR LEVEL
- EXCITING CHANCE TO WORK FOR A WOLDWIDE LEADING COMPANY
An exciting opportunity to work with a well known company and gain extensive experience in the events and hospitality sector with a clear line for progression.
EdinburghTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Exciting opportunity with a well known hospitality brand
- Excellent career progression within events and hospitality
Working within one of Scotland's top visitor attractions, educational establishments and conference venues the Office Administrator/PA will be the main (and often first) point of contact for incoming reception calls and enquiries, and offer administrative support to the CEO and Marketing Manager.
FarnhamPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Office Administrator within one of Scotland's top visitor attractions
- Experience in a similar administrative role with a strong customer focus
This role requires administrative support for the car fleet, ensuring that the database and records are kept up-to-date and compliant.
Further aspects of the role will require financial records and information relating to the fleet to be processed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To provide administrative support and process financial records
- A permenant vacancy based in the Farnham area