Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism - Secretarial & Business Support jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Secretarial & Business Support jobs
- AscotPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
An exciting opportunity to work with a well known company and gain extensive experience in the events and hospitality sector with a clear line for progression.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £38,000
- Exciting opportunity with a well known hospitality brand
- Excellent career progression within events and hospitality
A prestigious Travel and Tourism organisation based in the heart of Mayfair are looking for a PA / Sales Administrator who is fluent in French to join their growing team looking after the UK & Ireland region.
They are based walking distance from major train and tube stations, making it accessible from all sides of London.
AscotTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- French Speaking PA / Sales Administrator
- International Travel Company in Mayfair
The perfect opportunity for a strong administrator who has a keen interest in assisting with events.
KidlingtonTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £19,758)
- Team Administrator needed for fast paced busy hospitality business.
- Temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
Our client is looking for an experienced Front of House Receptionist for an immediate cover and a part time basis. There is a possibility of this role becoming permanent.
EdinburghTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Experienced Front of House Reception - Immediate Start - 3 days a week
- Must have previous experience and be immediately available
Working within one of Scotland's top visitor attractions, educational establishments and conference venues the Office Administrator/PA will be the main (and often first) point of contact for incoming reception calls and enquiries, and offer administrative support to the CEO and Marketing Manager.
FarnhamPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Office Administrator within one of Scotland's top visitor attractions
- Experience in a similar administrative role with a strong customer focus
This role requires administrative support for the car fleet, ensuring that the database and records are kept up-to-date and compliant.
Further aspects of the role will require financial records and information relating to the fleet to be processed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
CrowthornePermanent£18,000 - £19,300
- To provide administrative support and process financial records
- A permenant vacancy based in the Farnham area
A key local client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their well established call centre team within the Crowthorne area. Our client operates within the Travel and Tourism Sector.
- 2 years of demonstratable experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication and Organisation skills