Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism - Secretarial & Business Support jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Secretarial & Business Support jobs
- InternationalPermanent£30,000 - £37,000
The Executive Assistant to global SVP for Global Hospitality and Catering Industry role main focus will be acting as the Senior Vice President's main point of contact with people both inside and outside of the organisation - providing a professional, friendly and efficient impression of the company at all times. This role will be based in the Hammersmith Office.
AscotPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- MUST HAVE OVER 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT AT SENIOR LEVEL
- EXCITING CHANCE TO WORK FOR A WOLDWIDE LEADING COMPANY
An exciting opportunity to work with a well known company and gain extensive experience in the events and hospitality sector with a clear line for progression.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £38,000
- Exciting opportunity with a well known hospitality brand
- Excellent career progression within events and hospitality
A prestigious Travel and Tourism organisation based in the heart of Mayfair are looking for a PA / Sales Administrator who is fluent in French to join their growing team looking after the UK & Ireland region.
They are based walking distance from major train and tube stations, making it accessible from all sides of London.
AscotTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- French Speaking PA / Sales Administrator
- International Travel Company in Mayfair
The perfect opportunity for a strong administrator who has a keen interest in assisting with events.
KidlingtonTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £19,758)
- Team Administrator needed for fast paced busy hospitality business.
- Temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
Our client is looking for an experienced Front of House Receptionist for an immediate cover and a part time basis. There is a possibility of this role becoming permanent.
EdinburghTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Experienced Front of House Reception - Immediate Start - 3 days a week
- Must have previous experience and be immediately available
Working within one of Scotland's top visitor attractions, educational establishments and conference venues the Office Administrator/PA will be the main (and often first) point of contact for incoming reception calls and enquiries, and offer administrative support to the CEO and Marketing Manager.
FarnhamPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Office Administrator within one of Scotland's top visitor attractions
- Experience in a similar administrative role with a strong customer focus
This role requires administrative support for the car fleet, ensuring that the database and records are kept up-to-date and compliant.
Further aspects of the role will require financial records and information relating to the fleet to be processed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To provide administrative support and process financial records
- A permenant vacancy based in the Farnham area