Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism - Secretarial & Business Support jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Secretarial & Business Support jobs
The Night Time Customer Service Officer will provide accommodation administration services, taking bookings, allocating rooms and monitoring payments and charges.
The role is based in Newport
FelthamPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Provide front of house services and responding to guest queries
- Accommodation administration services
The Customer Service Agent for Global Airline position within the Aerospace sector will be fast-paced role within a dynamic environment suited to a junior where all training will be provided.
InternationalPermanent£30,000 - £37,000
- exciting opportunity for junior to progress and gain expertise in Aviation
- must have keen interest in aviation
The Executive Assistant to global SVP for Global Hospitality and Catering Industry role main focus will be acting as the Senior Vice President's main point of contact with people both inside and outside of the organisation - providing a professional, friendly and efficient impression of the company at all times. This role will be based in the Hammersmith Office.
AscotPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- MUST HAVE OVER 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT AT SENIOR LEVEL
- EXCITING CHANCE TO WORK FOR A WOLDWIDE LEADING COMPANY
An exciting opportunity to work with a well known company and gain extensive experience in the events and hospitality sector with a clear line for progression.
AscotTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Exciting opportunity with a well known hospitality brand
- Excellent career progression within events and hospitality
The perfect opportunity for a strong administrator who has a keen interest in assisting with events.
KidlingtonTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £19,758)
- Team Administrator needed for fast paced busy hospitality business.
- Temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
Our client is looking for an experienced Front of House Receptionist for an immediate cover and a part time basis. There is a possibility of this role becoming permanent.
EdinburghTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Experienced Front of House Reception - Immediate Start - 3 days a week
- Must have previous experience and be immediately available
Working within one of Scotland's top visitor attractions, educational establishments and conference venues the Office Administrator/PA will be the main (and often first) point of contact for incoming reception calls and enquiries, and offer administrative support to the CEO and Marketing Manager.
FarnhamPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Office Administrator within one of Scotland's top visitor attractions
- Experience in a similar administrative role with a strong customer focus
This role requires administrative support for the car fleet, ensuring that the database and records are kept up-to-date and compliant.
Further aspects of the role will require financial records and information relating to the fleet to be processed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To provide administrative support and process financial records
- A permenant vacancy based in the Farnham area