Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism - Sales jobs
3 Matching Jobs
- ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
PageGroup is inclusive of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
Recruitment is a complex sales role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly dynamic international brand, where you can build a career, travel the world and enjoy the benefits of a FTSE 250 organisation.
We are looking for articulate, career focused and money hungry graduate who wants to start their career.
Central BeltPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Are you a graduate who doesn't know what career you want?
- Are you looking to progress your career in a successful global organisation?
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Sales Support Specialist for our client an International Fitness Brand. This is a work from home role. The ideal candidate will be based somewhere in the central belt.
- Sales Support Specialist
- SALES B2B FIELD SALES SCOTLAND SALES GLASGOW SALES EDINBURGH