Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism - Sales jobs
3 Matching Jobs
- GlasgowPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting part time Sales Manager for our client a well-established company within the travel and hospitality sector.
ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Exctintg opportunity for part time Sales Manager
- UK wide travel/hospitality client
PageGroup is inclusive of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
Recruitment is a complex sales role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
Central BeltPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Sales Support Specialist for our client an International Fitness Brand. This is a work from home role. The ideal candidate will be based somewhere in the central belt.
- Sales Support Specialist
- SALES B2B FIELD SALES SCOTLAND SALES GLASGOW SALES EDINBURGH