Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism - Human Resources jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- LiverpoolPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
A permanent full time role joining a leading travel business in Liverpool as their HR and Payroll Specialist.
AltrinchamPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Must have strong Payroll co-ordination experience
- Must have a generalist HR skils set
Owing to growth within the business, this is a permanent full time opportunity to work as a Recruitment Co-ordinator for a Manchester business.
AltrinchamTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Must have experience as a Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Must be able to start asap.
A great opportunity for someone who is immediately available and looking to join a business on an interim basis.
- This is a 3 month FTC role as a Recruitment Assistant
- Must be immediately available and may be extended
In this position, candidates will be asked to source and recruit chefs who will provide remarkable service to the company's customers in their various destinations abroad. Candidates will have the opportunity to gain further experience in specialised recruitment within the HR department of a renowned company.
City of LondonPermanent
- Premier Luxury Holiday Coordintors
- Seeking A New Recruitment Specialist
My client are looking for a regional HRBP who will travel across South England and Wales.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Are you a HR Advisor looking for your next career move?
- This regional HRBP role is an opportunity to work within a well-established team
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor is responsible for the provision of HR and services to support business objectives.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Must have worked as a HR Advisor previously
- Fantastic opportunity to work for luxury business based in Mayfair
A newly created HR and Recruitment Partner role working for an SME Travel and Leisure business in Manchester city centre.
ManchesterPermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- A newly created HR and Recruitment role within a travel business
- Must have strong recruitment and HR experience
This is a permanent, full time Regional HR Advisor role working for a leading UK property business in Manchester.
ManchesterPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- A brand new HR Advisor role
- Must be able to work regionally
Working for a UK based travel and leisure business in Manchester, you will join their well established team as a HR Advisor.
- A new role working for a travel and leisure business in Manchester city centre
- Are you a generalist looking for a new challenge?