Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism - Finance jobs
158 Matching Jobs
- LutonPermanent£28,000 - £36,000
Based in Luton, my client is a successful Travel and Tourism business and one of the biggest in the world. They have a superb track record for consistently achieving growth within the company and are now looking for a Part-Time Purchase Ledger Manager to work two days a week, and help continue that growth and manage an efficient accounts payable team.
If you are someone who has vast accounts payable experience, loves managing a team as well as solely running an accounts payable department, and has worked in credit control for the majority of their finance career, than this is the ideal job for you.
- Experienced PL Manager needed to run a growing AP function
- Excellent chance to manage a team in a globally known, established company
Initial 3 month contract (possibility of long term perm opportunity)
£20 - £25/hour
Part Qualified Role
To start: ASAP
Based in Fulham
RuncornTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Initial 3 month contract with possibility of perm opportunity
- £20 - £25/hour
Page Personnel are working with a leading brand in the distribution industry to recruit for an experienced credit controller on a temporary to permanent basis. This role will be based in head offices in Runcorn and you will be supporting the Credit Manager and will be managing the credit control from collection and allocation to legal stage.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£14,000 - £17,000
- Credit Controller
- Immediately Available
Page Personnel are now recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a fantastic expansive leisure company based in Central Hull.
FavershamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic Central Offices
- Fantastic Nationwide Business
My client are looking for an experienced payroll officer to come into the payroll team.
WimbledonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Weekly and monthly pay runs
Due to growth my client is now looking to hire a Finance Assistant to join the team and get exposure to Management Accounts - they offer full study support and will also be a mentor.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000
- Excellent Company to work for!
- Free tickets to events & Festivals!
Accounts Payable Manager role for leading Travel company based in the city of London.
- Accounts Payable Manager for leading travel company
- Candidate must demonstrate previous role in supervisory position
The Purchase Ledger Clerk is a key role within the Finance Team and an exciting opportunity to join a successful and dynamic growing company.
City of LondonTemporary£13 - £17 per hour (£27,038 - £35,357)
- New exciting job opportunity in Macclesfield
- Great working environment
I am currently recruiting a Group Assistant Accountant, working for an international travel company. This will be a 6 month fixed contract. This will be based in their City of London offices, close to Angel station.
LeedsTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- Working for an international travel company
- 6 month fixed term contract
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a new temporary Credit Control position with a well established Leisure business based in Leeds City Centre. Our client are looking for a new addition within their Finance team to assist them in a very busy period, this offers the opportunity to work within a great team on a long term basis.
- New Credit Control Positon in Leeds City Centre with Excellent Business
- Immediate Start Available with Competitve Hourly Rate