Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism - Finance jobs
160 Matching Jobs
- StockportPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
Sales Ledger Clerk. Stockport. Permanent. Full-Time. Hospitality and Catering. Leisure, Travel and Tourism. Accountancy.
City of WestminsterTemporary
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
3 month temp to perm opportunity
Working for a leisure and events company
Based in Vauxhall
working hours: 9am - 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch
Study Support provided
£14 - £17/hour
MansfieldPermanent£18,000 - £24,000
- 3 months Temp to Perm
- Vauxhall, London
Our Client is offering an exciting opportunity to join a energetic leisure organisation within Mansfield. The role presented is for a part time Bookkeeping position, working closely within a small finance team. Our client is looking to interview for this role as soon as possible, and will be looking for a candidate that has worked previously in a varied accounts role.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Bookkeeper, Accounts, Part Time
- Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, Accounts Assistant, 30 Hours
My client is looking for a Junior Management Accountant who will be involved in the preparation of the management accounts for designated restaurants. You will work closely with the Financial Controller to effectively support the restaurants with all financial queries and support business growth.
East LondonTemporary£15 - £18 per hour (£31,198 - £37,437)
- Hospitality / Retail / Leisure Finance Experience - Central London
- Studying towards ACCA / CIMA
I'm currently recruiting for a temporary Assistant Accountant working for a hospitality group based in Canary Wharf, East London. This is a temporary role to assist a busy finance team for the next few months.
LichfieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- I'm currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for a Hospitality Group
- This is a temporary role based in East London
£18,000 - £22,000
LeedsTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Credit Controller
- ***Great Oppotunity***
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an excellent, newly created role for an Accounts Assistant in Central Leeds. This is a fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity to join a prestigious establishment with an excellent reputation.
GloucestershirePermanent£27,000 - £29,000
- Excellent Temporary to Permanent role based in Central Leeds
- Newly Created Opportunity with an Immediate Start
Page Personnel are working exclusively with a vibrant Events business in Gloucestershire in order to appoint an experienced Management Accountant.
ChessingtonPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Part Qualified -Finalist ACCA/CIMA
- Working for an energetic company
The overall purpose of this role is to analyse key information and provide to decision makers within the business. These decision makers require timely, accurate and analysed management information to drive the business forward.
- Are you an experienced Finance Analyst?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?