Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism - Finance jobs
162 Matching Jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and growing finance team within the travel sector. The suitable candidate must be fluent in Japanese.
LeedsTemporary£24,000 - £26,000
- Finance Assistant role for a travel company based in the City of London
- Suitable candidate must be fluent in Japanese
Page Group are currently looking to fill an excellent Bookkeeper position for a successful chain of restaurants and bars across the North. They are looking for someone on a temporary to permanent basis.
InternationalPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Excellent, temporary to permanent Bookkeer role
- Immediate start in Leeds City Centre
As the Cash Manager your role will be to manage all cash operations for this client. To ensure all revenue accurately reconciled within the reporting deadlines and to the correct business entity. To rigorously maintain Group and Client financial policies and procedures while consistently striving for improvement.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Have worked in a Cashier role before
- Leading events and catering company
My client is looking for an Accounts Receivables to join their team to look after the Sales Ledger function.
Kingston upon ThamesTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£24,958 - £31,198)
- Analytical & cash/credit card reconciliation
- Sales processing from a heavy transactional site
Are you looking for a temporary credit control role in the Kingston area?
ChesterTemporary£23,000 - £28,000
- Are you a looking for a new role as a Credit Controller?
- Can you work in the Kingston area?
We are working with an international travel company based on the outskirts of Chester to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team on a 6 month contract. This temporary role could be extended for a longer period of time for the right candidate.
PooleTemporary£22,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic Assistant Managment Accountant Opportunity
- Interim Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a FTSE 100 company based in Poole, Dorset on a 8 month fixed term contract, to cover a maternity leave. As part of the Finance team, you will be responsible for providing analysis of assigned accounts to department owners.
West EndPermanent£42,000 - £48,000
- Join a large Poole based company
- Work within a team to provide commercial and financial support
Page Personnel Finance is recruiting for a part qualified financial controller - hotels to join the accountancy team of our hospitality client located in London's West End.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Financial Controller
- Hotels and Hospitality
My client is looking for a passionate leader to join their Finance team who will be responsible for the management accounts and oversee all financial accounts.
- Must have hotel accounting experience
- Based in Central London - studying towards ACCA/CIMA