Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
29 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- WeybridgePermanent£24,000 - £27,000
An opportunity for an experience Payroll & Accounts Administrator to join an established Finance team. A varied role, primarily responsible for Payroll Administration, but also dealing with HR administration.
InternationalPermanent£26,000 - £27,000
- Must have previous Payroll experience
- General Accounts experience is also highly desireable
An exciting new role for a Payroll Clerk has come up in Ewell working for a growing organisation in the leisure industry.
GatwickTemporary£18,000 - £24,000
- Are you looking for a role as a Payroll Clerk?
- Do you live in Ewell or the local area?
Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Accountancy team on a temporary basis in Gatwick
MacclesfieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Temporary role in Gatwick
- Immediate start required, Oracle desirable
Accounts Assistant job now available in Macclesfield for a national award winning organisation.
ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Full Time Accounts Assistant
- Award winning company
This is an end to end Payroll job supporting the effective delivery of payroll for employees.
DerbyPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- End to end payroll
- Very enjoyable working environment
A very rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven Sales Ledger Clerk, to join a highly esteemed business within Derby. This is a unique role for a dynamic and creative candidate to join a progressive finance function that can offer growth and development.
- Senior Sales Ledger Clerk - Leisure and Entertainment, Derby
- Permanent, Full-Time
Page Personnel are currently working with a luxury hospitality brand who are looking to centralise their finance function in Warrington. This business have over 30 hotels across the UK and have a fantastic reputation and work environment.
WarwickshireTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor
- Centralisation project and system implementation
Support the Financial Controller and be responsible for efficient and accurate preparation and presentation of management accounts information.
ChiswickPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Immediately Available Management Accountant
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified, Leamington Spa, Warwick,
Our client is looking for a junior management accountant to join their team. The successful candidate will be working closely with the senior management accountant and they will be trained and developed.
This position is offering an exciting opportunity for a candidate to develop their skills in an exciting company.
Kingston upon ThamesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- ACCA or CIMA
- Excel proficiency
This is an excellent role for someone who has experience in a similar position and is now looking for that next stop up, this role reports directly into the Group Financial Controller and involves a lot of business partnering & Management Accounts. The successful candidate will be looking to be promoted to a Financial Controller within the next few years.
- Excellent offices in great location!
- Progressive company