Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
25 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- GuildfordTemporary£18,000 - £25,000
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Accountancy team in Guildford on a temporary basis
City of LondonTemporary
- 3 Month AP Role in Guildford
- Immediate Start Required
We are looking for a part time accounts assistant with at least one years experience in a finance orientated tole to join a luxurious travel company located in central London.
BedfordshireTemporary£260 - £280 per day (£67,595 - £72,794)
- Temporary opportunity with a travel company
- Based in Central London
- Review the process and implement improvement to drive down the volumes
- Work with an offshore partner to ensure reduction of invoice queries
- Produce KPIs and identify and categorise why invoices are not auto-matching to the PO / GRN
- Liaise with our hoteliers and educate them on how to submit their invoices
- Work closely with the Asst Manager AP Query & Processing
- Be responsible for the management of the offshore processing team in conjunction with the AP Asst Manager
Milton KeynesTemporary£32,000 - £37,000
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Manager
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Finance Manager - 6 month contract to join a growing business situated in Milton Keynes, within a Leisure and Sport organisation. The individual should be extremely capable with managing the varied day to day financial operations.
MacclesfieldPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation
- Management of a finance team
A great permanent opportunity for an accounts payable candidate working for a large company who are endeavour to promote from within.
- Accounts Payable - Macclesfield
- Growing well established organisation
- Accounts Assistant
- Leading restaurant chain
- Central London
- Immediate start
- Ongoing temporary position
Waltham CrossPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Accounts Assistant - ongoing temporary role
- Leading restaurant chain
My client a market leading global hotel brand are looking for a Senior management accountant to come and join the finance function. Its will be reporting directly into the regional finance director and will offer a vast amount of exposure.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£40,000 - £46,000
- The chance to joing a global hotel group
- fantastic opportunity for a candiate to gain a vast amount of exposure
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a growing company that offers progression within a role. This position is well suited for someone who is very commercial and has the ability to improve processes and make the Finance team more efficient and communicate better with the rest of the business.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Brilliant progression
- Growing company
I'm currently recruiting an exciting Payroll administrator position for a growing automotive business based in Milton Keynes. The role is looking for someone to control all aspects of an outsourced payroll and partner with the bureau.
Milton KeynesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Payroll for growing Milton Keynes based organisaion
- Exciting and exhilerating payroll position
I'm looking for a dynamic and progressive candidate to join a fast paced finance function based in Milton Keynes. This candidate will need the desire to join a growing business where they can prove there worth where the possibilities for progression are endless.
- Finalist or part qualified accountant with the desire to manage
- Based in Milton Keynes with great facilities and working atmosphere