Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
203 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- GlasgowPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting part time Sales Manager for our client a well-established company within the travel and hospitality sector.
BarnoldswickTemporary£24,213 - £28,249
- Exctintg opportunity for part time Sales Manager
- UK wide travel/hospitality client
Finance Analyst/Finance Project Accountant, Lancashire
NewburyTemporary£22,000 - £25,000
- Finance Analyst
- 6 months fixed term contract
Accounts Payable Specialist - 6 month contract
DidsburyPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Accounts Payable specialist role position required for 6 months
- Minimum of two years experience is essential
Page Personnel are working with a well known business based in Didsbury - recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their established finance team.
WilmslowPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- Household name
- Study Support Package
Page Personnel are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a well-known business in Wilmslow.
PooleTemporary£27,000 - £32,000
- Great opportunity to join a growing business in Wilmslow
- Competitive salary + Fantastic benefits
Based in Poole, you will be required to produce management accounts for UK & Eire sites and assist the Financial Controller in producing site budget files and packs.
PoolePermanent£17,000 - £21,000
- Produce Management Accounts for UK & Eire sites
- Assist the Financial Controller
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for an organisation in the Poole area.
TamesidePermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Accounts Assistant
- Poole Area
Page Personnel are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join a well-known business in Tameside.
CardiffPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a well-known leisure business in Tameside
- Competitive benefits plus excellent benefits
I'm working exclusively with a growing SME based in Cardiff to recruit a part qualified Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
CardiffPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Great opportunity to join an ambitious SME based in Cardiff
- Ideal role for someone looking to study
I'm working exclusively with an exciting business based in Cardiff to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
- Exciting opportunity for a newly created role in a growing finance team
- Potential to grow with the business