Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
186 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- KnutsfordPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
Page Personnel are recruiting a Management Accountant to join an exciting company based in Knutsford.
KnutsfordPermanent£23,000 - £23,500
- Excellent opportunity to join exciting, fast paced organisation
- Study Support and Progression available
Page Personnel are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join an exciting business based in Knutsford.
The business has seen a significant period of growth, and has further exciting plans. They operate within an exciting industry, and can offer substantial growth and promotion throughout the company.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of the most exciting companies in the area
- Fast paced role within dynamic working environment
A new opportunity has arisen for a candidate with experience within Accounts in a hospitality/restaurant business. You will be working as part of a team working as an Accounts Assistant in a 6 month contract position. You will be reporting into the Management Accountant as well as the Finance Manager and working alongside the Accounts Payable/Receivable function.
BrentfordPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Leading restaurant and hotel chain
- Central London location
This is an exciting opportunity to provide full administrative support to a team of five for a football club which is set to expand massively over the coming months.
ChiswickPermanent£22,000 - £23,000
- exciting opportunity to work for rapidly expanding football club
- must be computer literate with excellent multi tasking skills
My Client is looking for a Credit Controller to join a busy Finance team. This is a permanent opportunity based in Chiswick.
MacclesfieldPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Permanent Credit Control opportunity
- Immediate start
Page Personnel are recruiting a Treasury Assistant to join a global hospitality business in Macclesfield.
GatwickPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a progressive business in Macclesfield
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
The purpose of this role is to boost the capacity of the accounts team in providing key improvements as well as timely and accurate reporting of the management accounts. To support the ledger teams to cover shortfalls in capacity as well as maintain the cash books and support the ledger staff when required and report the key Performance indicators on a weekly basis. This role will be involved in key projects for improving reporting, systems and assisting the business.
City of LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Accounts Assistant opportunity based in Gatwick
- Salary up to £25k + study support
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and growing finance team within the travel sector. The suitable candidate must be fluent in Japanese.
InternationalPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Finance Assistant role for a travel company based in the City of London
- Suitable candidate must be fluent in Japanese
Our client is looking for a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join them at their UK headquarters in Winnersh Triangle.
LeedsTemporary£24,000 - £26,000
- Have you got Customer Service experience?
- Do you speak fluent German?
Page Group are currently looking to fill an excellent Bookkeeper position for a successful chain of restaurants and bars across the North. They are looking for someone on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Excellent, temporary to permanent Bookkeer role
- Immediate start in Leeds City Centre