Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
25 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- LondonTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
This is a Fixed Term contract for an experienced Sales Ledger to work at an established Hospitality brand based in Central London
BedfordshireTemporary£260 - £280 per day (£67,595 - £72,794)
- Sales Ledger Assistant
- Review the process and implement improvement to drive down the volumes
- Work with an offshore partner to ensure reduction of invoice queries
- Produce KPIs and identify and categorise why invoices are not auto-matching to the PO / GRN
- Liaise with our hoteliers and educate them on how to submit their invoices
- Work closely with the Asst Manager AP Query & Processing
- Be responsible for the management of the offshore processing team in conjunction with the AP Asst Manager
LutonTemporary£18,000 - £19,000
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk - Temp to Perm, to join a growing Hospitality and Catering organisation in Luton who are looking to expand their finance department.
- An exciting opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join a growing organisation
- Temporary to permenent opportunity
My client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk who will be responsible for raising and processing sales invoices, cash allocation and dealing with queries
The successful candidate will be reporting into the AR Manager working as part of the finance team
InternationalPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- 3-4 month position
As the SAP Assistant Financial Controller you will be part of a growing Accountancy department. In this role you will be assisting the Financial Controller with numerous accounting duties.
BasingstokePermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- MUST have worked in a Hotel
- MUST have used SAP
**Temporary** Finance Assistant** £18,000
NewbridgePermanent£17,000 - £21,000
- Temporary Finance Assistant role required for 6 months
- Previous experience is required
The successful Sales Ledger Administrator will work within the Manufacturing and Production sector based in Newbridge.
WilmslowPermanent£18,000 - £18,500
- Great Oppurtunity
- Growing Company
Finance Admin job now available in Wilmslow, Cheshire. This is a varied role assisting the finance team in the smooth running of the department.
AscotTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Accounts support required for growing company in Wilmslow
- Great working environment - will suit a strong team player!
The perfect opportunity for a strong administrator who has a keen interest in assisting with events.
- Team Administrator needed for fast paced busy hospitality business.
- Temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.