Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
27 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Work for a rapidly growing travel company based in the City
- Room for progression through the finance department
Page Personnel are now recruiting a Payments Processing Clerk role for a fantastic expansive leisure company based in Leeds City Centre.
Kingston upon ThamesPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic Leeds City Centre Location
- Amazing Company Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a very well known Hotel that is based in Surrey, due to a re-structure they are looking for a Finance Manager to join the company and make this role your own.
If you are looking for a challenge and to improve/ create processes and grow your own Finance team... then this is the role for you!
BirminghamPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Apply if you want to make a role your own!
- Brilliant role
A brand new and exciting opportunity working for an Aerospace organisation.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Brand New Job Opportunity
My client is looking for a Junior Management Accountant who will be involved in the preparation of the management accounts for designated restaurants. You will work closely with the Financial Controller to effectively support the restaurants with all financial queries and support business growth.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Hospitality / Retail / Leisure Finance Experience - Central London
- Studying towards ACCA / CIMA / AAT / ACA
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor is responsible for the provision of HR and services to support business objectives.
- Must have worked as a HR Advisor previously
- Fantastic opportunity to work for luxury business based in Mayfair
Page Personnel are recruiting a Reconciliations Clerk for a travel company based in Cheadle
- Reconciliations Clerk needed in Cheadle
- Role is with a a travel agency
This is a temporary assignment for 3 months, where you will be reporting directly to the Project Accountant.
City of LondonTemporary£13 - £17 per hour (£27,038 - £35,357)
- Accounts Assistant
I am currently recruiting a Group Assistant Accountant, working for an international travel company. This will be a 6 month fixed contract. This will be based in their City of London offices, close to Angel station.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Working for an international travel company
- 6 month fixed term contract
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a well known Hospitality Organisation based in Bristol City Centre
- Fantastic Hospitality Organisation
- Part Time Opportunity - City Centre Location