Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
26 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- Milton KeynesPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
Finance Analyst / Business Partner - £25-30k with study support & attractive benefits
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- ACCA / CIMA
- Part Qualified
This is a Fixed Term contract for an experienced Sales Ledger to work at an established Hospitality brand based in Central London
City of LondonTemporary£13 - £17 per hour (£27,038 - £35,357)
- Sales Ledger Assistant
I am currently recruiting a Group Assistant Accountant, working for an international travel company. This will be a 6 month fixed contract. This will be based in their City of London offices, close to Angel station.
AscotPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Working for an international travel company
- 6 month fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity for a Training Advisor to join a leading company based in Ascot.
This is a permanent position.
BirminghamPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Training Advisor
- Based in Ascot
A brand new and exciting opportunity working for an Aerospace organisation.
WindsorPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Brand New Job Opportunity
A newly created permanent Management Accountant job opportunity based in Windsor
NewbridgePermanent£17,000 - £21,000
- Newly created permanent job opportunity - Interviewing now!
- Opportunity to gain management experience
The successful Sales Ledger Administrator will work within the Manufacturing and Production sector based in Newbridge.
CardiffPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Great Oppurtunity
- Growing Company
I'm working exclusively with an exciting business based in Cardiff to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
PeterboroughPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting opportunity for a newly created role in a growing finance team
- Potential to grow with the business
A position has opened up to join a global Leisure and Sport business with their finance team based in Peterborough for a Payroll Specialist. In this role you will assist with all sides of the Payroll process along with bringing new ideas for system improvements to the table.
- Payroll Specialist for large multi nationa brand
- Position offer great benefits and great working lifestyle