Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
205 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
A regional HRBP role working for a leading organisation based out of West Yorkshire
BristolPermanent£15,000 - £16,000
- Regional HRBP
- Based in Wakefield
My client has a number of opportunities for Catering Supervisors to work in Bristol on either a full time or part time basis
- Prepare & cook food using fresh ingredients
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is maintained at all times
Revenue Controller - 9 Month Maternity Contract
Responsible assisting the Financial Controller within the Finance office
- Excellent career progression
- Next step in your career
Page Personnel are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join a growing business based in Knutsford.
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Study Support Package
- Excellent opportunity to progress
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their team based in birmingham, the ideal candidate will come from a customer service background ideally within the leisure and sport industry.
West LondonPermanent£20,000 - £21,000
- Leading organisation
- Permenant position
My Client is looking for a Credit Controller to join a large Finance team in West London.
KnutsfordPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Credit Controller required for a busy Finance team in West London
- This is a permanent opportunity
Page Personnel are recruiting a Management Accountant to join an exciting company based in Knutsford.
GlasgowPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Excellent opportunity to join exciting, fast paced organisation
- Study Support and Progression available
My client is looking for a n ambitious Junior Buyer based in Glasgow to procure goods and services for the Group operating companies across the UK, ranging from Group framework agreements to individual contracts.
SolihullTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- looking for an ambitious Junior Buyer based in Glasgow
- A self starter and proactive individual with a fantastic and willing attitude
I am actively recruiting for an Administrator on a temporary basis with the view to start ASAP.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Brilliant Company
In this position, candidates will be asked to source and recruit chefs who will provide remarkable service to the company's customers in their various destinations abroad. Candidates will have the opportunity to gain further experience in specialised recruitment within the HR department of a renowned company.
- Premier Luxury Holiday Coordintors
- Seeking A New Recruitment Specialist