Browse by industry - Insurance
46 Matching Jobs
- WitneyTemporary£8 - £11 per hour (£16,639 - £22,878)
Fantastic Junior Accounts Payable Clerk position located in the idyllic town of Witney. Fantastic temp to perm position opportunity not to be missed out on.
- Immediate Start
- Entry Level Position
Finance Assistant / Haywards Heath / Accountancy
NewburyPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Accounts Assistant
- Fixed Term Contract
Are you currently working in a finance role but feel like you want to challenge yourself further? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work for Great SME.
LeedsTemporary£17,000 - £18,000
- Great team enviroment
- SME background
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an excellent new temporary opportunity to join a leading insurance business who have managed to position themselves at the forefront of their competitive market.
BuryPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting new Purchase Ledger Clerk position in West Leeds
- Temporary opportunity to join a leading Insurance business
This is a generalist HR Manager role for a growing business in Bury.
CardiffPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- Stand alone HR Generalist role
- Ideally have contact centre experience
I'm working with a global business with a presence in Cardiff to recruit claims technicians x 3 on a permanent basis.
MaidstoneTemporary£16 - £19 per hour (£33,277 - £39,517)
- Global Business based in city centre
- Excellent employee benefits
Working for a large business services organisation based in Maidstone working within the management accounts team.
MaidstoneTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Purchase Ledger Clerk working for a large business services organisation in Maidstone.
St. AlbansPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Processing purchase invoices
- Supplier reconciliations
We are currently recruiting an Employee Relations Advisor for a fast-paced team based in St. Albans. The ER Advisor will be primarily provide practical, hands on commercial advice and support in respect of all ER case issues, including; business change initiatives, grievances, disciplinaries, performance, capability, consultation (individual and collective), absence (short term, long term and adjustments).
Milton KeynesPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- A fast paced, high volume employee relations advisor role
- Previous exposure dealing with high volume ER case management required
They are looking to recruit an MI Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, working in this varied role your main responsibility will be to review and analyse client and operational data to identify, predict and project trends and anomalies that will help drive change in our customer and financial performance.
- World leading multinational company
- Can offer unrivaled career progression and opportunity