Browse by industry - Insurance
15 Matching Jobs
- OxtedPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
This is a commercial role supporting the Trading Finance Business Partner and local trading teams, focused on providing trading performance clarity, accurate forecasts/budgets, and providing financial assistance in the development of growth initiatives.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual, with a pragmatic approach to problem solving and proficiency in deep dive analysis. They can look at trends clearly and report findings confidently to senior stakeholders, suggesting improvements and recommending changes.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Permanent Commercial Finance Analyst role in Oxted
- Well-known and growing business with excellent benefits
To ensure all international and multi-currency payments are made on time, ensuring internal service levels are met.
MaidstonePermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- International Payments Administrator within the Insurance Industry
- Experience with CODA is an advantage
Management Accountant - Financial Services - Kent
BicesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Management Accountant
- Managing up to 12 P&L's
An exciting opportunity to join a global business and play an integral role in their development as they look to grow and expand their operations both within the UK but also oversees within the next 18 months as an FP&A Analyst.
LincolnTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- Dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent career development opportunities.
Credit Control & Finance Admin Manager - Lincoln - Industry & Commerce - 10 Month Contract
LiverpoolPermanent£15,000 - £17,000
- Credit Control
- Payments Admin
Page Personnel are currently working alongside an incredible exciting Insurance company recruiting for a Finance Assistant based in Liverpool. This role is based in a prime location in the city centre with on-site parking and phenomenal transport links.
BedfordTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- Finance Assistant
An exciting opportunity has risen in Bedford to join a leading Insurance provider as Accounts Assistant on a contract basis.
StockportPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Accounts Assistant with a leading Insurance business
- The chance to join a friendly team located in Bedford
A brand new role working in Stockport as an Internal Recruiter for a leading business.
- No internal recruitment experience needed!
- Work for a leading insurance business as their internal recruiter
A vacancy has arisen for a General Insurance Actuarial Executive role within the Risk and Actuarial Function, reporting to the General Insurance Capital Actuary.
- General Insurance Actuarial Executive, Qualified, Risk and Actuarial Function
- An opportunity for a qualified Actuaries specialist to work for a national brand