Browse by industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
40 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobGrangemouthPermanent
My client, Berendsen, are currently looking to add an experienced Production Team Leader to their site in Grangemouth.
The aim of the Production Team Leader is to lead a manufacturing team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan ensuring there are appropriately qualified and educated staff for specific tasks and production areas.
Featured JobSouth AyrshirePermanent
- Production Team Leader
- FTSE 250 Organisation, Leading Production / Processing Company
My client is a leading manufacturing organisation within their respective fields; and are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Officer for their site in South Ayrshire.
The role is to manage function objectives that support the Site / Plant and Company Business Plan. The successful candidate will work closely with other departments to ensure compliance with all Quality related policies.
- Quality Officer
- FTSE 250 Organisation, Leading Production / Processing Organisation
Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the monthly financial's
CambridgeTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- Part of Financial Accounting Team
New three month temporary PA position based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire offering a competitive hourly rate for a reputable company. The hours are 10:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday and the candidate will be required to be available on short notice.
WatfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- New part time PA position based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- The role will be on a temporary basis for three months
My client are a global Manufacturing organisation who supply products to Blue Chip organisations all over the globe. Due to successful growth plans they are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis to manage their Financial Control and run their Budgets & Forecasts. This role is extremely varied with great exposure to senior Management and the chance to make the role your own, whilst also taking on Financial and growth projects.
LiverpoolPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A growing Manufacturing company in Watford are seeking a Management Accountant
- Newly created role due to growth, salary £35,000 - £45,000 + Plus Great Benefits
The Management Accountant will report into both the Financial Controller and Finance Director and will assist with the production of month end management accounts and day to day banking and analysis within the finance department.
PrestonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Management Accountant
With a competitive salary and package, this is a permanent opportunity to work for a leading manufacturing business in Preston.
St. HelensTemporary£18,000 - £19,000
- A permanent opportunity to work for a leading global business
- Must have apprenticeship delivery/ coaching and engineering background
Page Personnel are working with a UK Based SME in the construction industry to recruit for an experienced part time accounts assistant on a fixed term contract for a minimum of 6 months. You will be supporting the accountancy function and will be available to start immediately. This role will be based in St. Helens and the work will be carried out over 3 days per week.
Ellesmere PortTemporary£19,500 - £21,000
- Part Time Accounts Assistant
- Immediately Available
We are currently recruiting for a international business based in Ellesmere Port for a Purchase ledger controller to the existing accountancy team.
- Full Process Purchase Ledger Controller
- A international company based in Ellesmere Port