Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
168 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
Fantastic temporary role for 6 weeks ongoing as a Management Accountant within the central finance team. In this role you will be dealing with Management Accounts, reporting and liaising with other departments. Located in the idyllic city of Oxford with picturesque views this is an opportunity not to be missed.
HalifaxTemporary£16,968 - £19,852
- Ongoing Temp Position
- Competitive Hourley Rate
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available medical secretary to be based in a well established and thriving public sector health care organisation in Halifax.
WokingPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Brilliant opportunity for a well established medical secretary in Halifax!
- Long term opportunity within the health care and public sector.
Our client a successful and established business based in Woking, Surrey are currently recruiting for an Accountant / Book Keeper to join the team
YeovilTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- Accountant / Book Keeper
- Accountant / Book Keeper
TEMPORARY: 2 month minimum - SENIOR Purchase Ledger Clerk needed
BristolPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Large growing company down in Somerset
- SAP implementation occuring
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their busy Central Bristol based team on a Permanent basis.
BathTemporary£18,000 - £21,000
- Competative Salary, Centrally located
- Excellent chance for progression
Temporary Payroll Administrator required in central Somerset
YeovilTemporary£16,000 - £19,000
- Payroll Administrator required in central Somerset
- CIPP Desirable
Temporary contract for an SME in Somerset
ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- A small company down in South Somerset
- Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Group have recently paired with an Pharmaceutical company, where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor.
CamberleyPermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Have you got Customer Service experience?
- Have you worked in Pharmacuticals?
Our client are looking for a Contract & Distribution Co-ordinator to join their team. The role will provide overall support to the commercial distribution team and will include co-ordination of contract management, audit and compliance administration.
The role will help develop and maintain key relationships with distribution partners and provide all round general administrative support.
BedfordshireTemporary£20,000 - £23,000
- Do you have any contract management experience?
- Do you have a strong customer focus?
My client are situated in Bedford are looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant on a temporary basis to support maternity leave.
- Payroll Assistant required to cover maternity leave
- Situated in their Bedford offices