Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
39 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- LondonTemporary£26,030 - £33,816
Our client are looking for an immediately available ambitious, enthusiastic Band 5 NHS Financial Accountant to join their expanding finance team in central London.
SurreyPermanent£22,000 - £29,000
- A nationally renowned NHS Trust seeking a Band 5 Financial Accountant
- A hardworking, dedicated and competent Band 5 Financial Accountant
This medical devices engineer job Undertakes the maintenance and repair of medical, electronic and electro medical equipment in a reliable and economic manner. Performs routine testing and inspection on new and existing equipment to ensure it is functioning within existing prescribed standards, and for the safety of patients and staff
InternationalPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- EME technician required for an NHS hospital
- Medical devices engineer for a perm position
The Part Time Bookkeeper will be working for an exciting marketing/events company in a growing Accountancy department.
- Working 4 days per week
- Have previosuly used Sage 50
A fantastic Assistant Accountant opportunity in Manchester city centre has arisen on temporary to permanent basis for a leisure business that has seen more that 50% growth over the last year.
BristolTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Assistant Accountant
- Manchester City Centre
Page Personnel are currently recruiting Customer Service Administrators to work for their client based in Central Bristol
North West LondonPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Monday 7th November Start Date
- City Centre Location
This role will involve the start to finish of Management Accounts. You will be dealing with P&L's, budgeting and forecasting, business partnering, statutory accounts. This role is suitable for someone who has been doing a similar role for 1 year or more or equivalent.
IlfordPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Fun and ambitious team
- Full study support
Accounts Assistant position in a growing private care home company based in Ilford.
East LondonTemporary£26,000 - £34,000
- Accounts Assistant for private care home company based in Ilford
- Candidate must have previously worked with SageLine50.
This job is for a compliance supervisor with health and safety experience to work in the facilties and estates department of a NHS hospital. The role will entail completing assessment ensuring all building maintenance has been completed to a high standard.
BerkshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Compliance supervisor with health and safety experience
- Required for a NHS hospital based in East London
Resource for contractual questions on data protection/privacy issues to both internal and external customers.
HorshamPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Legal Specialist with Data Protection experience
- Based in Berkshire
The Finance and Administrative Assistant shall assist in the maintenance and upkeep of all appropriate Finance, Sales and Operational systems including processing AP invoices, supplier statement reconciliation, preparation of supplier payment runs, AR sales ordering process
- Permanent Finance Assistant opportunity based in Horsham
- Growing business with excellent benefits