Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
158 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Featured JobCambridgeTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
The PA/Administration Team is diversely skilled with high energy, ability and standards. Our client is looking for a similar, like minded individual to support their team.
YorkPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- A 12 month contract for an experienced PA.
- A great opportunity to further develop PA skills supporting a team of PAs.
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a Pharmaceutical Company based in York. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established, fast growing company.
TwickenhamTemporary£24,000 - £25,000
- fast growing company
- well established
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Credit Control within the Twickenham area?
BridgendTemporary£19,000 - £21,000
- Are you looking for a new opportunity within credit control?
- Can you work in the Twickenham and surrounding areas?
My Bridgend based client is looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join their finance team to oversee the sales and purchase ledger.
Port TalbotTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- 9 month FTC
- General Ledger Accountant
My client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team based in Port Talbot.
NorthamptonshireTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- Finance Assistant
- 6 month temp
Superb temporary to permanent opportunity for a Payroll Clerk based in Northamptonshire. The role will be responsible for the management of the company payroll from start to finish
High WycombePermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Temporary to Permanent Position
- Stand Alone role offering responsibility
A well known client of mine based in High Wycombe are recruiting for a permanent Payroll Administrator to join their Finance team.
UxbridgePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Great Opportunity to join a global payroll team
- Excellent benefits package
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for managing the consolidation of the Manufacturing and Supply finance reporting pack which includes all reporting to Management teams distributed locally, operating expenditure, capital expenditure, inventory and headcount.
High WycombeTemporary£30,000 - £42,000
- Permanent role
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
This is a temporary Payroll Specialist position based in High Wycombe.
- This is a temporary Payroll Specialist position
- This temporary Payroll Specialist position is based in High Wycombe