Browse by industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
32 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
- MiddlesexPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
This Natural Product Distributor is a leading B2B focused organisation and looking to recruit a Sales order Processor to work within the Sales Administration department.
The Role with be located in Park Royal and sits within the Consumer Goods Industry.
- Outstanding Sales Order Processor required to work for this Distrubutor
- Well know Distributor in Park Royal is seeking a Sales Order Processor
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a successful well established FMCG company based in Wakefield.
SouthallPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Fantastic Progressive Company
- On-site Parking in Wakefield
As the Sales Administrator working for the very well known FMCG Company; specifically a Food and Beverages company based in Southall, you will support the Sales Data Administration Manager and her team. All Sales Administrators within the business play a key administrative role in supporting the sales team and provide an important link between the salesperson and client.
WorcestershireTemporary£28,000 - £35,000
- To apply you must have worked with SAP previously
- You'll be working for a very well known Food and Beverages company in Southall
To provide end to end analysis to support the Commercial Accountants and the Commercial decision making process, analysing data relating to sales margins, overheads, product pricing, trends and promotional activity.
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTANT
- Leominster, CIMA part-qualified, Worcestershire, Herefordshire
Based on the outskirts of Witney in newly renovated offices with lots of on-site parking, our client is a UK leader within their specific field. In a crowded market, this business have truly established themselves as a market leader and a highly desired place of work due the relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, ongoing training and career opportunities.
- Permament, Full Time position
- Excellent progression and development opportunities within the finance team
Credit Controller. Stockport. Accountancy. Engineering. Full-Time. Credit. Consumer Goods (CPG).
FifeTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Credit Control
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator on a temporary basis
ChesterPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Currently Recruiting a Accounts Payable Administrator - URGENT
- Based in Fife, Temporary, Immediate start
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a permanent Credit Control Clerk on behalf of a National Professional Services business based in Chester.
Ellesmere PortPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Credit Control Clerk
- Flexible Working Hours
We are currently working for a rapidly growing business in Ellesmere Port who are looking for a Senior Finance Assistant to join their current accountancy function.
- A Rapidly Growing Business
- Central Location With Good Transport Links