Browse by industry - Energy & Natural Resources
107 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£15,000 - £16,000
AAT Finance Apprentice within a FTSE 100 Business in the City of London.
EdinburghPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Finance Apprentice Scheme With FTSE 100 Company
- 1 Day Per Week AAT Course, Fully Funded
An exciting opportunity for a Revenue Accountant to be a part of something exciting within a new team in the city centre of Edinburgh.
Ellesmere PortTemporary£19,000 - £21,000
- Exciting time with a growing company
- City centre location
As an Purchase Ledger Clerk you will responsible for completing payment and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking to join a busy accountancy team, wanting progression and longevity in a company.
City of LondonPermanent£15,000 - £16,000
- Amazing Accounts Payable Role
- Temporary - Permanent Purchase Ledger Role
This is a Finance Apprentice opportunity at a global utilities company.
The role offers full AAT study support and involves manipulating high volumes of transactional data.
BellshillTemporary£18,000 - £23,000
- A great entry level accountancy role
- Based in Waterloo, £15,600 plus AAT study support
Our client is looking to recruit a Commercial Assistant to join their team on a long term temporary contract
- Commercial Assistant
- Long Term Contract
The ER specialist will champion process improvements, and be a role-model for best-practice.
- 6 month FTC
- Rapidly evolving company
Accounts Payable role for an experienced candidate to join a finance team of 5, reporting into the Finance Manager. The company is always looking to promote candidates internally so there are great opportunities for progression.
ReadingTemporary£15 - £22 per hour (£31,198 - £45,756)
- Oil and gas company based in the West End
- 5 month assignment with opportunity for permanent contract on completion
- Customer Service Representative (Dutch Speaking), West Reading.
- Reading Dutch emails and speaking Dutch to Benelux region customers
- Dealing with highly complex customer orders - low in volume but complex and changing by the day
- Dealing with international logistics, regulations and laws across EMEA region
- Demonstrating refined B2B (Business to Business) customer service skills
- Experience of managing large B2B customer accounts
WarringtonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Global Oil and Gas Company (FTSE 100)
- You will be a Dutch speaker
This excellent business partnering opportunity is a fantastic multi location accountant role for a talented commercial FP&A Analyst to support a FTSE 100 business based in Warrington.
- Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
- Part Qualified / Finalist level opportunity