Browse by industry - Energy & Natural Resources
28 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
We are currently looking for an experienced Plant Operator to join our client's team on their production site in Dagenham. This role is a permanent role and will be a good opportunity for the right person. Please apply now if you are looking for a permanent role.
High WycombePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- We are currently looking for a Plant Operator for our client in Dagenham
- Apply now if you are a Qualified Plant Operator
A well known multinational organisation based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their Commercial Finance team on a permanent basis.
GuildfordTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
Page Personnel Guildford are currently looking for a Pensions Accountant for a local client, a 3-6 months contract is on offer and the client is open to part time or full time applicants
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Pensions Accountant
- 3-6 months contract part time or full time
My client is looking for a Sales and Marketing coordinator for their company based in Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex. The role will be a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity and the right candidate will ideally be available on short notice. The role will involve extensive project coordination and trade show organisation and will require someone to respond to customer queries effectively. This role will be paying up to £30,000 per annum based on experience.
CoventryPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- New contract position working for a reputable company
- Based in Sunbury, Middlesex
My client is looking to recruit a Compliance Assistant to join the Compliance team and support the ongoing function as the business grows. The role will help support and develop the internal audits and processes of the company as well as promote and build an effective compliance culture.
NantwichPermanent£16,000 - £19,000
- Compliance, Audit, Regulation, Legislation, Assessments, Operations
- Permanent, Coventry, Utilities, Energy Sector
A great opportunity for a graduate with some commercial exposure. This role will be predominantly Purchase Ledger and the role will progress with more duties and responsibilities over time.
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£13 - £15 per hour (£27,038 - £30,158)
- Graduate Purchase Ledger Position
- Progressive opportunity
Learning Coordinator- Sunbury- Oil and Gas/ Energy
This role is responsible for the administration and end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of training sessions. The Learning Coordinator (LC) is responsible for ensuring that duties are performed to a high quality, within agreed timeframes, and through the application of company standard processes.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- A fantastic interim role up until December 2017 with potential to extend
- A fast paced coordinator role, working for a leading Oil & Gas business
Working for a growing utility services company based in Borough, South East London. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a growing business.
HuntingdonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- Growing Energy Company
- Based in Borough, South East London
One of the market leading Science and Research companies in the world, my Huntingdon based client is now on the search for a senior Payroll and Reward Analyst to join their growing team. This is the ideal position if you're an individual who has payroll, as well as HR experience and is looking for a more senior role.
- Top pharmaceutical company looking for an experienced Payroll & Reward Analyst
- Excellent opportunity to showcase your analysis and payroll experience.