Browse by industry - Business Services - Paralegal jobs
141 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£40 - £40 per hour (£83,194)
We are always interested in hearing from UK Qualified Litigation Lawyers. The successful candidates will be UK qualified litigation lawyers.
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- We are always interested in hearing from UK Qualified Litigation Lawyers
- Successful candidates will ideally be UK Qualified Lawyers trained in City firms
A Legal 500 Private Practice are recruiting for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join their highly regarded litigation team in Birmingham City Centre.
LondonTemporary£30 - £40 per hour (£62,395 - £83,194)
- Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- Page Personal is currently registering Japanese speaking qualified lawyers.
- We get various requests for Japanese Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
WorcestershirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Page Personal are looking to register Japanese Speaking Document Review Lawyers
- We get various requests for Japanese Speaking Document Review Lawyers
A leading Worcestershire law firm are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Assistant to provide commercial support within their commercial division.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £27,000
- Senior Commercial Assistant
A top international law firm is looking to hire a Paralegal/PA within their Private Client team in London, specifically working within their Reputation Management team.
- A top international law firm is looking for a Paralegal/PA.
- This will sit within their Private Client department.
A highly regarded Education Institution based in the East Midlands are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to work closely in conjunction with their in house legal team.
BirminghamTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Contracts Manager
- Education Institution
Are you a Legal Executive or Paralegal with Private Practice experience looking to make a move in house? Are you available at short notice? If so this may be the job for you!
- Legal In House Opportunity
- Birmingham City Centre
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced International Arbitration Paralegal to join a top Legal firm in London to cover a mat leave on a 6 or 9 month contract to start with!
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced International Arbitration Paralegal!
- A 6 or 9 month chance to cover a mat leave and join a top US law firm in London!
We are very interested in hearing from a German speaking Arbitration Paralegal who is interested in joining a US law firm - a great opportunity for any candidate!
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £37,000
- German language skills
- International Arbitration - US Law Firm
As a Company Secretarial Assistant, you will be responsible for providing Company Secretariat services and governance oversight to the Trustee Boards and sub-committees of the plc Company. You will actively support the Assistant Company Secretariat Manager in the performance of these duties.
- Are you looking to advance your career in Company Secretarial?
- An exciting opportunity to work as part of a Co Sec team at a global brand!