Browse by industry - Business Services - Facilities Management jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- LondonPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
We are currently recruiting for a large consultancy practice within their facilities team.
ExeterPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Please apply now for a facilities Assistant role if you have corporate experienc
- Great opportunity for a facilities Assistant
Our Client is looking for an Multi Skilled Commercial Gas Engineer with and Electrical knowledge to cover the Exeter/North Devon area to work on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts.The role is a mobile position working within a confined radius of North Devon (No Nationwide Travel) and can include working on client sites in a high street environment.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £33,000
- Mobile permanent opportunity covering Exeter and surrounding areas
- Certificates: COCN1, CEN1, WAT1, 17th Edition
We are recruiting for a number of Legal firms for candidates with strong facilities experience.
BristolPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- We are recruiting for facilities coordinators from professional services
- Please apply now if you have facilities and legal experience
An exciting opportunity for a Catering Manager to join a Bristol based business on a permanent basis
ReadingTemporary£15 - £17 per hour (£31,198 - £35,357)
- Repsonsible for between 60-80 covers in a care home environment
- Customer and client facing
Our Client is currently looking for temporary Housekeeping Manager to join the team on an 40 acre site based in Reading. This role will require an enhanced DBS check.
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Temporary Housekeeping Manager
- Immeditely Available to start with Enhanced DBS check
Our Client is currently recruiting for an Multi Skilled Engineer - Air Conditioning / HVAC Bias to work in the Swindon area.
The Multi Skilled Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units and be required to carry out other basic maintenance duties such as Plumbing, Electrical and Fabric biased maintenance.
Perth & KinrossTemporary£9 - £12 per hour (£18,719 - £24,958)
- Air Conditioning
- F-Gas Cat 1 2079
Our client is looking for a Print Room Assistant
DorsetPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
Our Client is currently recruiting for an Mobile Multiskilled Engineer to cover Dorset, Exeter to Weymouth and up to Yeovil. Working on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts. The Multiskilled engineer will be responsible for a variety of maintenance tasks and expected to have knowledge of Electrical/AC and Gas biased maintenance with the relevant qualifications. Ideally you will have 2 of the 3 skill sets.
CheltenhamPermanent£27,000 - £31,500
- Electrical Bias
- Covering Weymouth to Exter and up to Yeovil
Building Services Supervisor will assist the Estates Management Team in delivering a customer focused cost effective and efficient Estates Service. This is predominately to take a lead role in life cycle delivery but may also include Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations. This opportunity is going to be site based in Cheltenham.
- SITE Based Permanent Position
- Mechanical and Electrical Building Services